- Satya Nadella: Microsoft accelerates industry cloud strategy for healthcare with the acquisition of Nuance - Stories
- Satya Nadella: The Next Great Disruption Is Hybrid Work—Are We Ready?
- Satya Nadella: Building a more inclusive skills-based economy: The next steps for our global skills initiative - The Official Microsoft Blog
- Melinda Gates: To get more news coverage of women, we need more women making the news
- Melinda Gates: We can make the world safer for women
- Melinda Gates: Prioritizing gender equality can help us build back stronger from COVID-19. Here’s how.
- Melinda Gates: Caregiving advocacy groups launch $20 million campaign on infrastructure bill | The 19th
- Melinda Gates: USC Annenberg Inclusion Initiative Releases Netflix Diversity Study, Finds Women Of Color Are Critical Component Of Inclusion
- Melinda Gates: momentoflift womenshistorymonth
- Melinda Gates: COVID-19 has created a risky practice on newborn care, study finds
- Melinda Gates: This virologist’s discovery saved millions of lives and helped launch our foundation
- Simon Sinek: A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other. Our team is here to help your
- Simon Sinek: Trust is a feeling that takes small actions and daily effort to cultivate, especially when we can’t physically be together. This
- Simon Sinek: People tell me that Brené Brown’s work, more than anyone else, is the perfect companion to my work. So what a treat for me to talk
- Simon Sinek
- Simon Sinek: It feels good to help people. So get out there and feel good.
- Simon Sinek: (lack of time) + (lack of resources) + (optimism) = innovation
- Simon Sinek: We can define what we do, but what we do should never define us.
- Simon Sinek: Great leaders give everyone something to believe in, not something to do.
- Simon Sinek: Three quarters of an answer is better than an answer and a half. Say more by saying less.
- Simon Sinek: There is more opportunity in leaving people wanting more than giving them so much they wish they had less.
- Simon Sinek: If you're ready to start living your life with purpose, on purpose - we're here to help: https://bit.ly/31omlNO
- Simon Sinek: Success can be dangerous. It has a tendency to shut our eyes to opportunity and cover our ears to the ideas of others.
- Simon Sinek: Finding your WHY is step one. Actually living your WHY is steps two, three, four (you get the point.) In this live online class,
- Simon Sinek: The primary ingredient for progress is optimism. The unwavering belief that something can be better is what drives the human race
- Guy Kawasaki: Brands are starting to add carbon labels to their packaging https://bit.ly/3rczJA2
- Guy Kawasaki: What Social Media Marketers Actually Think About Clubhouse https://bit.ly/3rW6cdt
- Guy Kawasaki: Sean Hannity: Chicago Seventh-Grader Killed by Police Was a “13-Year-Old Man”
- Guy Kawasaki: Why Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month is really something to celebrate this year
- Guy Kawasaki: Pro-Trump lawyer says ‘no reasonable person’ would believe her election lies
- Guy Kawasaki: What's at stake in Amazon's Bessemer, Alabama, union vote: 5 questions answered
- Guy Kawasaki: We Found Out Why Some People Won't Experience Any COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
- Guy Kawasaki: The Louvre’s collections are online so I curated some good paintings for you
- Guy Kawasaki: Shining a Spotlight on 7 Newly Elected Women Politicians You Should Know About
- Guy Kawasaki: Guess which 2 drugs are on the rise during the pandemic https://bit.ly/3efSwXk
- Guy Kawasaki: Why You Never Have Enough Time (+ What To Do About It) https://bit.ly/3v56wJt
- Guy Kawasaki: The iconic Mr. Potato Head gets a 21st-century rebrand https://bit.ly/3qPUAJ8
- Guy Kawasaki: Seville is turning its iconic oranges into electricity https://bit.ly/3r5Szst
- Guy Kawasaki: If everyone on Earth sat in the ocean at once, how much would sea level rise?
- Guy Kawasaki: 40 Of The Best Life Hacks That Sound Fake But Actually Work, Shared By People
- Guy Kawasaki: Not Heading To Paris This Summer? The Louvre Has Digitized 482,000 Artworks
- Guy Kawasaki: Inside the 144-hour scramble to free the giant ship stuck in the Suez Canal
- Guy Kawasaki: Sick of email? I'll text you when my podcasts drop: https://bit.ly/3lO96Q3
- Guy Kawasaki: Why the new USPS mail truck should be even dorkier https://bit.ly/3uzkC5y
- Guy Kawasaki: What Going To The Park Daily Did For My Creativity https://bit.ly/3krxUfR
- Guy Kawasaki: Sidney Powell’s ‘Just Kidding’ Defense Is Seriously, Literally Nuts
- Guy Kawasaki: Mitch McConnell reminded of Citizens United backing after warning to CEOs
- Guy Kawasaki: Thoughts on halting the use of J and J vaccine. https://lnkd.in/gNa659b
- Guy Kawasaki: 'So Deep And So Rich': Seniors Stay Connected Via Their New Life On Zoom
- Guy Kawasaki: The Positive Effects of Self-Directed E-Learning https://bit.ly/3dM28J6
- Guy Kawasaki: Opinion: What's really behind the GOP's attacks on transgender athletes
- Guy Kawasaki: Christian nationalism is a barrier to mass vaccination against COVID-19
- Guy Kawasaki: A Simple Compliment Can Make a Big Difference https://s.hbr.org/3aP4nJT
- Guy Kawasaki: Opinion | Why corporate America is declaring independence from the GOP
- Guy Kawasaki: 40 Regrets You Don’t Want to Have in 40 Years https://bit.ly/3dKTH0F
- Guy Kawasaki: 3 leadership traits we desperately need in 2021 https://bit.ly/3bkrmwF
- Guy Kawasaki: 10 Things You Do NOT Need to Be Happier in Life https://bit.ly/3ufl2gP
- Guy Kawasaki: Women Can Lead the Way to Inclusive Prosperity https://bit.ly/3rpRUlS
- Guy Kawasaki: The warning signs of a longer pandemic are playing out in front of us
- Guy Kawasaki: The Difference Between Saturation and Vibrance in Photoshop Lightroom
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Remove That Goofy Corporate Logo from a Sweet Patagonia Fleece
- Guy Kawasaki: 6 COVID-19 treatments helping patients survive https://bit.ly/3qaurna
- Guy Kawasaki: Understanding & Coping with Collective Trauma https://bit.ly/3elfDjl
- Guy Kawasaki: 99.992% of fully vaccinated people have dodged COVID, CDC data shows
- Guy Kawasaki: 5 Reasons Writers Should Keep a Dream Journal https://bit.ly/3cd3B99
- Guy Kawasaki: Why visual reminders are the keys to success https://bit.ly/3ba0lMt
- Guy Kawasaki: Soccer star Brandi Chastain: Pay gap's endurance is 'mind boggling'
- Guy Kawasaki: 5 things people are getting wrong about NFTs https://bit.ly/31p8rev
- Guy Kawasaki: Leadership: Decide how to show up every day https://bit.ly/3fnPSPY
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Prepare for Allergy Season This Year https://bit.ly/31NW0cp
- Guy Kawasaki: ‘He’s toast’: GOP leaves Raffensperger twisting in the wind
- Guy Kawasaki: To help insects, make them welcome in your garden – here's how
- Guy Kawasaki: 9 Benefits of Napping (Backed by Science) https://bit.ly/3sy8WyC
- Guy Kawasaki: What Killed These Bald Eagles? After 25 Years, We Finally Know.
- Guy Kawasaki: What Black Leaders Bring to the Table https://s.hbr.org/307XwVW
- Guy Kawasaki: Should You Eat the Same Lunch Every Day? https://bit.ly/3u0vhVP
- Guy Kawasaki: Livecasting with Paul Theroux right now https://lnkd.in/ecJf6yp
- Guy Kawasaki: Starbucks' experimental new cup costs extra, but it's worth it
- Guy Kawasaki: If The Office Launched a Sales Page - Awkward Marketing Parody
- Guy Kawasaki: How to use the ultra wide camera on iPhone 11 and 12 - 9to5Mac
- Guy Kawasaki: Toxic bosses should be the next to face #MeToo-type reprisals
- Guy Kawasaki: Remote Workers Need Small Talk, Too https://s.hbr.org/3m1kUyc
- Guy Kawasaki: Panic Rooms, Birth Certificates and the Birth of GOP Paranoia
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Support Teens’ Mental Health During COVID and Beyond
- Guy Kawasaki: Why You Need a Workplace Jazz Culture https://bit.ly/3sCgDUM
- Guy Kawasaki: 3 Jaw-Dropping Moments From The New Documentary About WeWork
- Guy Kawasaki: Researchers at NIST Put Cloth Face Masks Under a Microscope
- Guy Kawasaki: 'Clear the Capitol,' Pence pleaded, timeline of riot shows
- Guy Kawasaki: This little-known Japanese fruit now has a cult following
- Guy Kawasaki: How What You Eat Affects Your Mood https://bit.ly/3bTLMvI
- Guy Kawasaki: Here’s 10,000 Hours. Don’t Spend It All in One Place.
- Guy Kawasaki: Don’t Be Surprised When Vaccinated People Get Infected
- Guy Kawasaki: Birx Says Majority of Deaths Could Have Been Prevented
- Guy Kawasaki: The founding mothers of NPR. https://lnkd.in/gHXF9pq
- Guy Kawasaki: Why There’s a Partisan Split on Sexual Harassment
- Guy Kawasaki: How Can Educators Teach Students To Spot Fake News?
- Guy Kawasaki: Arkansas legislature targets trans students' names
- Guy Kawasaki: coffeelovers linkedinfluencer linkedininfluencers
- Guy Kawasaki: Opinion | Republicans’ blunder on voting rights
- Guy Kawasaki: Analysis | Who’s who in the Matt Gaetz scandal
- Guy Kawasaki: Does Your Company Lurch from Crisis to Crisis?
- Guy Kawasaki: Using Psychology to Make Investment Decisions
- Guy Kawasaki: Photos of Iceland’s?Fagradalsfjall Volcano
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Knot and Tuck Your Mask to Improve Fit
- Guy Kawasaki: You can now pinch and zoom on the Remarkable
- Guy Kawasaki: Biden Just Showed Us What He Really Values
- Guy Kawasaki: earthmonth conservationist clubhouselive
- Guy Kawasaki: Facing Ka‘ena Point: On Turning Eighty
- Guy Kawasaki: MLB to move All-Star Game from Georgia
- Guy Kawasaki: remarkablepeople podcast travellovers
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Step In as an Interim Manager
- Guy Kawasaki: What Ever Happened to Donald Trump?
- Guy Kawasaki: The Threat That COVID-19 Poses Now
- Guy Kawasaki: Biden Isn’t Talking for a Reason
- Guy Kawasaki: remarkablepeople podcast writers
- Guy Kawasaki: remarkablepeople podcast netflix
- Guy Kawasaki: remarkablepeople podcast fintech
- Guy Kawasaki: fintech remarkablepeople podcast
- Guy Kawasaki: remarkablepeople podcast poet
- Guy Kawasaki: The Pandemic’s Wrongest Man
- Guy Kawasaki: Sports Should Boycott Georgia
- Guy Kawasaki: Go Ahead and Crowd Your Bacon
- Guy Kawasaki: The Power of Writing by Hand
- Guy Kawasaki: Jane Goodall in conversation
- Guy Kawasaki: Paul Theroux - Guy Kawasaki
- Guy Kawasaki: Are You Dreaming Too Big?
- Guy Kawasaki: adulting yourturntoadult
- Guy Kawasaki: The Patagonia Effect
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Buy Happiness
- Guy Kawasaki: FANATASTIC podcast one click away ???? https://bit.ly/3dk0XQC
Imagine writing every day at the beach. ??
Paul Theroux has done
- Guy Kawasaki: Nikhil Kamath: Chess Champion turned Billionaire Entrepreneur https://bit.ly/39xpf7o
His “made for movies” story is that he dropped
- Guy Kawasaki: Dr. Sheila Nazarian is changing the stigma around plastic surgery—it’s not about changing who you are, but rather a means to become
- Guy Kawasaki: Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Leadership and Technological Innovation during and after the Pandemic. After registering
- Guy Kawasaki: NEW EPISODE! Today on the podcast I'm interviewing soccer powerhouse, Brandi Chastain. ?? She reached the pinnacle of her sport
- Guy Kawasaki: Just interviewed Bob Cialdini, the godfather of influence, for an upcoming episode of Remarkable People. He told me that the optimal
- Guy Kawasaki: “Chess teaches you structure, you have to work within a set of rules and be creative within that. It teaches you how disciplined
- Guy Kawasaki: The Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines are very effective in real-world conditions at preventing infections, the C.D.C. reported
- Guy Kawasaki: We have Nikhil Kamath, the co-founder of India’s largest stock brokerage, Zerodha on the Remarkable People podcast. For what it
- Guy Kawasaki: Remember Brandi Chastain's pure joy + powerful abs combo as she ripped off her jersey after a remarkable left-footed penalty kick
- Guy Kawasaki: NEW PODCAST! https://bit.ly/2PoXWFq
“Chess teaches you structure, you have to work within a set of rules and be creative within
- Guy Kawasaki: I got the COVID-19 vaccine at a CVS, and it was so fast and efficient that it's not hard to understand how the chain has already
- Guy Kawasaki: Pop that cork immediately. Between strengthened heart health, lowered disease risk, and even researched cases of longevity, the
- Guy Kawasaki: ON THE PODCAST: Melissa Bernstein, co-founder of toy company Melissa & Doug, on creativity and her lifelong depression. https:/
- Guy Kawasaki: Brain fog: how trauma, uncertainty and isolation have affected our minds and memory
- Guy Kawasaki: How good is the AstraZeneca vaccine – and is it really safe? 5 questions answered
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Make Selling Your Business a Fulfilling Experience https://s.hbr.org/3di4Mo2
- Guy Kawasaki: This self-tinting glass could make blinds a thing of the past https://bit.ly/3079CyE
- Guy Kawasaki: The NFT Craze and the Future of Spotify and Streaming Music https://s.hbr.org/3fmVEkM
- Guy Kawasaki: Opinion | In today’s uphill struggle to combat voter suppression, remember the Pearl
- Guy Kawasaki: The 1 Skill Your Management Team Wants and How You Can Master it https://bit.ly/3qnomUz
- Guy Kawasaki: America’s Filipino nurses remain resilient pillars at home and abroad despite pandemic
- Guy Kawasaki: The Science Behind Negative Thinking (and How to Flip the Switch) https://bit.ly/3bmNI0p
- Guy Kawasaki: 4 ways internal podcasts can help boost remote employee engagement https://bit.ly/3uuWwsT
- Guy Kawasaki: 4 Spearheading Ways to Stop Racing Thoughts and Sleep Better https://bit.ly/3b8AdBn
- Guy Kawasaki: A high-schooler wanted infection-detecting sutures to be more accessible. She used beets.
- Guy Kawasaki: Bringing 'behavioral vaccines' to school: 5 ways educators can support student well-being
- Guy Kawasaki: Chivalry is not about opening doors, but protecting society's most vulnerable from attack
- Guy Kawasaki: Hitting net zero by 2050 could add $1 trillion to the U.S. economy https://bit.ly/3uyQg3p
- Guy Kawasaki: Philadelphia is about to go completely dark at night. Here’s why https://bit.ly/3szUkyP
- Guy Kawasaki: Suffering from to-do list defeat? Here’s how to take back control https://bit.ly/3swrKhv
- Guy Kawasaki: The Roaring ’20s sounds nice, but a Snoring ’20s would be nicer https://bit.ly/31r62zV
- Guy Kawasaki: U.S. job growth hits 7-month high as nation barrels towards recovery https://bit.ly/2OmslE4
- Guy Kawasaki: Analysis | Matt Gaetz’s claim that ‘travel records’ debunk the allegations against him
- Guy Kawasaki: Here’s scientific proof that we all need to party when COVID-19 ends https://bit.ly/37NvxyR
- Guy Kawasaki: 7 Best Ways To Use Podcasts To Boost Your Success and inspire your mind https://bit.ly/2PFOkpx
- Guy Kawasaki: Feuds, fibs and finger-pointing: Trump officials say coronavirus response was worse than known
- Guy Kawasaki: Apple Watch and AirPods data show that we’re exposed to too much noise https://bit.ly/306idBv
- Guy Kawasaki: How to Use Your Lunch Break to Boost Productivity When Working from Home https://bit.ly/3uynu2E
- Guy Kawasaki: ThredUp stock makes Nasdaq debut as the secondhand clothing market booms https://bit.ly/2P6NPoV
- Guy Kawasaki: Going forth with standardized tests may cause more problems than it solves https://bit.ly/30jhtJc
- Guy Kawasaki: Canva's valuation has surged towards $20 billion following a new $93 million raise - Startup Daily
- Guy Kawasaki: People gave up on flu pandemic measures a century ago when they tired of them – and paid a price
- Guy Kawasaki: It’s time to fully embrace telehealth—for the COVID-19 crisis and beyond https://bit.ly/3iyindc
- Guy Kawasaki: This 62-year-old mom always wanted to dance. During the coronavirus, she had the chance to flourish.
- Guy Kawasaki: 5 Ways You Can Find More Time To Read (Even If You Have A Jam-Packed Calendar) https://bit.ly/3rvKiNU
- Guy Kawasaki: Four Simple Ways to Get More Creative, Solve Big Problems, and Innovate Better https://bit.ly/3qpNqtW
- Guy Kawasaki: Some people are lying to get the vaccine, and it’s testing their friendships https://wapo.st/2PtxsCi
- Guy Kawasaki: Cord cutting was so bad last year that pay-TV penetration is down to 1994 levels https://bit.ly/2MM539S
- Guy Kawasaki: How this Queens community built $1,000 college savings accounts for all its kids https://bit.ly/3pUYDCP
- Guy Kawasaki: This woman, 82, dresses to the nines each Sunday for virtual church. Her selfies have become legendary.
- Guy Kawasaki: They laughed, they cried, they killed monsters: How friendships thrived in video games during the pandemic
- Guy Kawasaki: How some people can end up living at airports for months – even years – at a time https://bit.ly/3blyby7
- Guy Kawasaki: How the world ran out of a critical technology that powers our cars, phones, and more https://bit.ly/3sWKWFb
- Guy Kawasaki: Quitting can be a good thing. Here’s what to think about if you’re considering it https://bit.ly/2OdkZCx
- Guy Kawasaki: Fantastic interview with Olympic Gold Medalist and sports icon, Brandi Chastain. ?? https://bit.ly/2Pg81Em
- Guy Kawasaki: Want a text message when I'm going live later with a special guest? Sign up here ?? https://bit.ly/3m8MDND
- Guy Kawasaki: Memo to Silicon Valley: Here’s what ‘blitzscaling’ looks like in the nonprofit world https://bit.ly/3ehIFQX
- Guy Kawasaki: Robinhood makes Wall Street feel like a game to win—not a place where you can lose your savings https://bit.ly/39l3yY6
- Guy Kawasaki: Are you in? https://lnkd.in/gc3iXcK
My ohana receives exculsive content that isn't posted on my social media.
BTW, if you text
- Guy Kawasaki: Going LIVE in 15 minutes here (10 am Pacific). Check out my new shade of foundation and Nikhil Kamath, co-founder of Zerodha.
- Guy Kawasaki: ICYMI: https://bit.ly/3r4n8xX
Dr. Sheila Nazarian on why she's built a thriving lifestyle brand on Instagram with over 500,000
- Guy Kawasaki: Love this conversation about writing and travel. https://bit.ly/32eZZyJ
Paul Theroux has written over thirty books. His latest
- Guy Kawasaki: Sign up to join my extended "ohana" (Hawaiian for family). https://bit.ly/3wEjFtW
My ohana will receive exculsive content that
- Guy Kawasaki: A bowler nailed an unreal 7-10 split and the announcers rightfully lost their minds
- Guy Kawasaki: What a Year of WFH Has Done to Our Relationships at Work https://s.hbr.org/3lZjB2U
- Gretchen Rubin: Kristin van Ogtrop: “When I’m Going to Have a Tough Day, I Make Myself Run First Thing in the Morning.”
- Gretchen Rubin: lokokitchen
- Gretchen Rubin: betterthanbefore
- Gretchen Rubin: A Little Happier: A Character from “K-Pop Confidential” and My Second-Grade Daughter Remind Me: Accept Ourselves, and Expect
- Gretchen Rubin: Podcast 318: Look at Your Home with the Eyes of a Stranger, Some Terrific Before-and-After Clutter Stories, and Valuable Lessons
- Gretchen Rubin: "I think there is a misconception that mindset work has to be woo woo and involve crystals and a 10-day silent meditation retreat
- Gretchen Rubin: Podcast 319: Ask Yourself, “Do I Use It, Need It, Love It?” Using the Return to Work as a “Clean Slate” for Habits, and Rebels
- Gretchen Rubin: Ximena Vengoechea: “Technology Is a Brilliant Communication Tool, But It Will Never Be a Replacement for Real, True Human Connection
- Gretchen Rubin: “We have all a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be.”
–Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
- Gretchen Rubin: Do you need to have a lot of time in silence, or do you prefer an environment of buzz, activity, or sound? I need a lot of silence
- Gretchen Rubin: This Is Your Brain on Junk Food
- Gretchen Rubin: nationalsiblingsday happierpodcast
- Gretchen Rubin: How to Better Manage Self-Imposed Deadlines
- Gretchen Rubin: What Is Work, and What Is Play — for You?
- Gretchen Rubin: A Little Happier: Why Did I Insist on Taking My Little Girl to Pre-school in the Freezing Cold and Snow?
- Gretchen Rubin: Lisa Cron: “If We Couldn’t Feel Emotion, We Couldn’t Make a Single Rational Decision.”
- Gretchen Rubin: Do You Like Spring Cleaning? Here Are Some Ideas If You Do (Even More Helpful If You Don’t).
- Gretchen Rubin: Do You Have Nafas, the Elusive Gift That Makes Food Taste Better?
- Gretchen Rubin: A Chef Who Can’t Smell? Covid Forces Some Creative Solutions
- Gretchen Rubin: Do you like to go to school reunions, or not?
I love them.
- Gretchen Rubin: How to Talk to Your Child About Drugs and Alcohol
- Gretchen Rubin: 7 Tips for Helping Someone Else to Change a Habit.
- Gretchen Rubin: Do you like watching fireworks displays? I sure do.
- Gretchen Rubin: Jessica Lahey: “A Winding, Meandering Path May Well Take Me Someplace Even More Interesting Than I Ever Anticipated.”
- Gretchen Rubin: I was so sad to read about the death of Beverly Cleary, author of the brilliant books for children, many starring Ramona the
- Gretchen Rubin: The secret to changing habits? First, I have to figure out myself.
- Gretchen Rubin: Bristol University happiness course students found to be more upbeat
- Gretchen Rubin: John Lee Dumas: “Happiness Isn’t Handed to You by Someone Else.”
- Gretchen Rubin: When I’m Anxious, I Turn Off the Music. Do You Do Something Similar?
- Gretchen Rubin: Podcast 321: Ask for a Favor in the Right Way, an Easy Clutter-Clearing Hack, and Julie Lythcott-Haims Talks about How to Be
- Gretchen Rubin: The only person we can change is ourselves.
If we’re unhappy or annoyed with a situation, we should always begin by asking,
- Gretchen Rubin: “The Happiness Project” Author Gretchen Rubin Finds Joy in Pet Parenting
- Gretchen Rubin: A Little Happier: We Can Learn from the Monkey Who Wouldn’t Let Go of the Bananas.
- Gretchen Rubin: Money Technology Caffeine Adrenaline Efficiency...is a good servant but a bad master.
- Gretchen Rubin: What hooks do you use to help yourself see the world more vividly?
- Gretchen Rubin: Love is turning a blind eye to squashed tea bags that don’t make it to the bin | Grace Dent
- Gretchen Rubin: My New April Fool’s Day Prank: “Gelling Joke” Turns a Beverage into Sludge (Non-Toxic).
- Gretchen Rubin: “I Use Everything in My Resilience Toolkit to Keep My Mental and Physical Health Intact.”
- Gretchen Rubin: Jon Acuff: “I Need Endorphins Like Fish Need Water.”
- Gretchen Rubin: Harlan Coben, Suburban Dad With 75 Million Books in Print
- Gretchen Rubin: Take a Journey Through 125 Years of Book Review History
- Gretchen Rubin: How rotating plates can make your food taste better
- Gretchen Rubin: I’m writing a book of aphorisms, and I also collect “Proverbs of the Professions.”
A friend told me to research the advice
- Gretchen Rubin: I was very sorry to see that Marianne Carus, the founder of the children’s magazine “Cricket,” died this week. I have so many
- Gretchen Rubin: To make a sturdy copy of my “Manifesto for Listening,” I got out my laminator—I forgot how much I love to laminate! I believe
- Gretchen Rubin: My daughter Eliza was assigned "String Too Short to be Saved" in a college class, and she loved it so much she emailed her professor
- Gretchen Rubin: Podcast 320: For Our 6th Anniversary, a Roundup of Favorite Try-This-at-Homes, Hacks, Strategies, and Solutions from Listeners—and
- Gretchen Rubin: Has everyone else noticed that if you re-arrange the letters in the word “listen,” you get the word “silent?” How have I never
- Gretchen Rubin: Living the Confidence Code: “You Don’t Need to Please Everyone. It’s Exhausting and Doesn’t Work Anyway.”
- Brené Brown: This book completely captured my heart. As I read it I thought back to a moment over a decade ago when I cried to my therapist,
- Brené Brown: The Unlocking Us convo with Drs. Emily and Amelia Nagoski changed the way we talk about stress in our house AND how we "complete
- Brené Brown: Join me for an Instagram Live on the Wall Street Journal Magazine's account (@wsjmag) today at 11:00am ET! https://lnkd.in/eJp2ett
- Brené Brown: It's not fear that gets in the way of daring leadership, it's armor. How do we self-protect when we feel uncertain, afraid, or vulnerable
- Brené Brown: What a year! Thank you for being a part of our awkward, brave, and kind community.
I'd love to know what the podcast has unlocked
- Brené Brown: Dear friends,
Please join me for this very special evening with Nelba Márquez-Greene.
Nelba is a clinical fellow of the American
- Brené Brown: This quote from the Unlocking Us episode with Dr. Edith Eger really pierced my heart. I'll never forget this conversation. spoti.fi
- Brené Brown: This week I’m talking to the amazing Brandi Carlile about her new book, Broken Horses. We talk about everything from the politics
- Brené Brown: obsessed
- Brené Brown: daretolead
- Brené Brown: Y'all know I LOVED this conversation! Dr. Pippa Grange is one of the most respected sports psychologists in the world — she's transformed
- Brené Brown: Samin Nosrat is such a beautiful person. This conversation on the Unlocking Us podcast is so honest and, for me, deeply healing
- Brené Brown: This is Part 2 of our two-part series on daring leadership, where I unpack four more common types of armor that we use to self-protect
- JT O'Donnell: careeradvice jobsearch goldenhandcuffs
- JT O'Donnell: jttalksjobs branding linkedinlearning
- JT O'Donnell: recruiterlife jobseekerlife humor
- JT O'Donnell: jttalksjobs careers branding
- JT O'Donnell: REAL REASON HIRING SLOWS IN THE SUMMER MONTHS... #recruiterlife #hiring #jobsearch #careeradvice #joblife #summertime #networkingtips
- JT O'Donnell: I am trying to make magic happen....
Take the happiest, best surprise of your life & multiple it by 100X.
That is what I am trying
- JT O'Donnell: WHEN YOU'RE DAY DRINKING & A RECRUITER CALLS ABOUT A JOB... #joblife #jobsearchstruggles #recruitersbelike #recruiter #daydrinking
- JT O'Donnell: Reply to @juliacouture DON'T LIE ABOUT BEING LAIDOFF ON YOUR #RESUME OR #LINKEDIN PROFILE #careeradvice #careertiktok #jobsearch
- JT O'Donnell: It's Sunday. A good day to...
Contemplate what's REALLY holding you back from taking that next step to put your ideas & advice
- JT O'Donnell: Inside the CareerAdvice TikTok trend, where creators have driven more than 1 billion views and are helping Gen Z users land jobs
- JT O'Donnell: IT'S MY LAST DAY...
Today is my last day of trying to raise enough money to grant the wish of a child with a critical illness.
- JT O'Donnell: Learn How Ex-NFL Player, Chris Gronkowski Is Finding Success After Football, With The Power Of Social Media!
- JT O'Donnell: innovation hiring jobseeker
- JT O'Donnell: ?That Makes 2 Of Us: Episode 3 - Feeling stuck with J.T. O'Donnell auf Apple?Podcasts
- JT O'Donnell: How To Get A Job After Being Laid Off - A Free Masterclass | Work It Daily
- JT O'Donnell: The Right Way To Reach Out & Connect With Recruiters On LinkedIn
- JT O'Donnell: How To Get Hired - Understanding Your Top Skills | Work It Daily
- JT O'Donnell: What Employers Are Really Want From You During Interviews!
- JT O'Donnell: executivepresence reputationmanagement personalbranding
- JT O'Donnell: executiveleadership executivepresence executivecoaching
- JT O'Donnell: executivepresence reputationmatters brandorbebranded
- JT O'Donnell: Applying For A Job You're Not Qualified For
- JT O'Donnell: Free Job Search Checklist | Work It Daily
- Jon Steinberg: This model train played a record-breaking melody with 2,840 water glasses. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Animal experts are worried that rhino slaughter will soar after the pandemic. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: 22 ancient Egyptian royal mummies were paraded through the streets of Cairo on Saturday to their new resting place. https://chdr.tv
- Jon Steinberg: The United States’ first 3D-printed housing community is set to be built in California’s Coachella Valley. (Follow Cheddar Inc
- Jon Steinberg: SpaceX launched 60 more of its mini internet satellites on Wednesday.
CEO Elon Musk plans to ultimately launch thousands of these
- Jon Steinberg: More than 5,000 people travelled to see the erupting volcano near Iceland's capital of Reykjavik over the weekend.
The site which
- Jon Steinberg: Boston Dynamics’ newest robot doesn’t dance, but it can does boxes in warehouses and distribution centers. (Follow Cheddar Inc
- Jon Steinberg: Animal control in Colorado was able to capture and remove an arrow from a goose that had been shot a week earlier. (Follow Cheddar
- Jon Steinberg: 5,000 music fans packed into an area for an experimental rock concert in Barcelona, Spain, after undergoing rapid Covid-19 testing
- Jon Steinberg: Wish you could design a mask that doesn’t fog up your glasses or irritate your skin? Now you can.
The Department of Health and
- Jon Steinberg: Video released Wednesday by federal authorities shows two Ecuadoran children being abandoned by smugglers after they were dropped
- Jon Steinberg: Ten people, including a police officer, were killed after a gunman opened fire in a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado, on Monday
- Jon Steinberg: Rising drawbridge? No problem.
Surveillance video shows an SUV smashing through two traffic arms and jumping a rising drawbridge
- Jon Steinberg: Oh Ship. The massive cargo ship stuck in the Suez Canal could take “days, even weeks” to move, according to a salvage company
- Jon Steinberg: Footage released Friday by the Russian Defence Ministry shows a Russia fighter jet escorting a U.S. reconnaissance aircraft above
- Jon Steinberg: Breakfast burritos seized near the U.S.-Mexico border had some extra ingredients inside.
A border patrol dog sniffed out several
- Jon Steinberg: Brazil is building a huge statue of Jesus Christ, and it’s going to be even bigger than Rio de Janeiro’s Christ the Redeemer.
- Jon Steinberg: Amazon founder Jeff Bezos said the company needs to do a ”better job” for its employees.
Bezos, who will be stepping down as
- Jon Steinberg: A man was recently caught on surveillance video riding a horse through a Town Pump convenience store in Bozeman, Montana. (Follow
- Jon Steinberg: Talk about a bad traffic jam.
A massive container ship the size of a skyscraper lodged itself in Egypt’s Suez Canal, blocking
- Jon Steinberg: Spiders and snakes are swarming homes and land in southeastern Australia to escape record-breaking flooding. (Follow Cheddar Inc
- Jon Steinberg: Neuralink, the implant company owned by Elon Musk, released a video appearing to show a monkey playing video games with his mind
- Jon Steinberg: Japan will start releasing more than 1 million metric tons of treated radioactive water from the wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant
- Jon Steinberg: Facebook is creating a wristband that taps into your nervous system to turn brain signals into actions. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for
- Jon Steinberg: Debris from a SpaceX rocket burned up upon re-entry in Earth’s atmosphere, lighting up the sky across the Pacific Northwest on
- Jon Steinberg: A deer crashed through the windshield of a school bus in Virginia and landed on a student.
The deer scampered around inside the
- Jon Steinberg: Was your Facebook account one of the millions involved in a massive leak?
533 million users from 106 countries had their phone
- Jon Steinberg: Toilet paper sales are no longer on a roll.
Sales dropped 32.7% in the 12 weeks ending April 3 from the same period a year ago
- Jon Steinberg: This couple was caught on video accidentally damaging a painting in a South Korean exhibit, claiming they mistook the piece for
- Jon Steinberg: Think you have budgeting problems?
The federal government's budget deficit surged to an all-time high of $1.7 trillion for the
- Jon Steinberg: The risk of contracting COVID-19 from contaminated surfaces is extremely low, according to updated guidance published Monday by
- Jon Steinberg: One of the two new baby giraffes born at Zoo Miami took its first steps shortly after being born on Monday. (Follow Cheddar Inc
- Jon Steinberg: Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin performed another test flight of its New Shepard rocket on Wednesday. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Best known for its trading cards and Bazooka gum, Topps is going public via a SPAC deal that values the company at $1.3 billion
- Jon Steinberg: All aboard!
A new $25 billion deal could create the first railroad network to connect the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, opening up
- Jon Steinberg: A security camera caught a lightning strike destroying a tree outside of a Wautoma high school in Wisconsin on Thursday morning
- Jon Steinberg: A pianist serenaded animals at the Cali Zoo in Colombia with some famous classical compositions.
Zoo officials said the music
- Jon Steinberg: This was some cerealsly sweet teamwork.
Students from two Florida school districts collected more than 15,000 boxes of cereal
- Jon Steinberg: Relive the whirlwind of the Suez Canal blockage and the massive container ship that was freed after a week on Monday. https://
- Jon Steinberg: Hundreds of fanatics sported some interesting looks on the slopes during the Boogel Woogel Festival in Russia. (Follow Cheddar
- Jon Steinberg: Amazon supports raising the corporate tax rate, founder Jeff Bezos said Tuesday.
President Biden has proposed hiking the U.S.
- Jon Steinberg: The Department of Defense has confirmed that video taken in 2019 does show unidentified aerial phenomena. The video, taken by
- Jon Steinberg: Virgin Galactic is one step closer to carrying out its mission of commercial space travel in 2022 after unveiling its new VSS
- Jon Steinberg: The U.S. Army is getting virtual reality headsets from Microsoft.
A new $21.88 billion contract will allow Microsoft to mass
- Jon Steinberg: Microsoft is betting big on health care tech.
The tech giant is buying speech recognition company Nuance Communications in a
- Jon Steinberg: Holy guacamole! Chipotle is offering its employees the opportunity to receive debt-free undergraduate degrees in agriculture,
- Jon Steinberg: Disney is testing facial recognition technology at entry points to its flagship Magic Kingdom theme park.
The program, which
- Jon Steinberg: A woman wrote an honest description of her foster chihuahua, Prancer, and the pup went viral. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: A bulldozer smashed into dozens of parked cars in Myanmar's biggest city on Saturday.
The road was inscribed with large text
- Jon Steinberg: The island of St. Vincent is now covered in ash following La Soufriere’s largest eruption since 1979. https://chdr.tv/7t2
- Jon Steinberg: UPS is buying electric vertical aircrafts to speed up deliveries in smaller markets. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Watch the adorable scene a Ring camera captured when two girls met their new puppy. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Migrant workers in Singapore received a special gift from residents and businesses. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: The freedom wand is a toilet paper applicator designed to help those with limited mobility. https://chdr.tv/7588c
- Jon Steinberg: Google Earth's newest feature shows users the dramatic effects of climate change. (Follow Cheddar News for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: WATCH: NASA's Hubble Space Telescope spots double Quasars in merging galaxies. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: This playground is made entirely of recycled 'Happy Meal' toys from McDonalds. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: 185 endangered baby land turtles were discovered inside a suitcase on Ecuador’s Galápagos Islands. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more
- Jon Steinberg: You love to currency it.
Crypto exchange Coinbase made its Wall Street debut Wednesday, with shares opening at $381 on the Nasdaq
- Jon Steinberg: Tree-mendous news
Lowe’s is giving away 500,000 tree saplings to celebrate Earth Day as a part of the home improvement chain’
- Jon Steinberg: A 3,000-year-old lost city uncovered in Egypt is being called the most important discovery in the country since the tomb of Tutankhamen
- Jon Steinberg: “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” is taking on a whole new meaning.
More than 7,700 Covid-19 vaccine-related playlists have been created
- Jon Steinberg: Norway is creating the world's first ship tunnel. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: This stovetop moves with the waves while cooking on a boat. https://chdr.tv/tnk1
- Jon Steinberg: Scientists are discovering music in spider webs. (Follow Cheddar News for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Relax under the stars with this combined tent and hammock. https://chdr.tv/369d5
- Jon Steinberg: Protect toddlers from toilet seat germs with this device. https://chdr.tv/90a0c
- Jon Steinberg: This Welsh Village is being invaded by goats. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Now you can *literally* workout without leaving your bed. https://chdr.tv/jf4
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this machine assists in asparagus harvesting. https://chdr.tv/2b58c
- Jon Steinberg: Keep cars at a distance while biking with this device. https://chdr.tv/bbc37
- Jon Steinberg: Give yourself a proper squat workout with this device. https://chdr.tv/4d7c7
- Jon Steinberg: This is the biggest explosion in cinematic history. https://chdr.tv/1ff8d #
- Jon Steinberg: You can receive some cash if you're brave enough to handle this situation.
- Jon Steinberg: This machine applies designs to 600 dishes per hour. https://chdr.tv/69719
- Jon Steinberg: Grab a seat wherever you go with this portable seat. https://chdr.tv/59a69
- Jon Steinberg: These scuba divers came face-to-face with an octopus that changed colors.
- Jon Steinberg: This drone delivers books to students in Virginia. https://chdr.tv/a70cc
- Jon Steinberg: Check out this wave pool in Queensland, Australia. https://chdr.tv/35f57
- Jon Steinberg: This plane took flight without a pilot. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: These British WWII veterans participated in a 104-mile cycle challenge.
- Jon Steinberg: Satellites are being used to spot floating plastic waste in the ocean.
- Jon Steinberg: Protect yourself against germs with this shield. https://chdr.tv/582e5
- Jon Steinberg: New Generation of Credit Cards Offer Bitcoin in Place of Airline Miles
- Jon Steinberg: Make and serve clean ice cubes with this device. https://chdr.tv/a4ad1
- Jon Steinberg: Clean your bathroom faucet with this sink spinner. https://chdr.tv/lld
- Jon Steinberg: This water wheel collects trash from waterways. https://chdr.tv/260ac
- Jon Steinberg: This was the first time robots lead a fire and rescue drill in China.
- Jon Steinberg: Check out how the classic Vans sneakers are made. https://chdr.tv/61k
- Jon Steinberg: This device makes your bike smarter. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Parkour! Meet Aj Aljaafreh, a parkour athlete. https://chdr.tv/dcc96
- Jon Steinberg: Get a full body workout while riding this bike. https://chdr.tv/vqlm
- Jon Steinberg: A polar bear is playing volleyball to pass the time during covid-19.
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as these kids nail the bucket challenge. https://chdr.tv/6f69
- Jon Steinberg: Tech Hearing Preview: What to Expect From Facebook, Twitter, Google
- Jon Steinberg: Stuck in the mud? This rope ladder will help. https://chdr.tv/263d5
- Jon Steinberg: Have you ever seen a toddler shred like this? https://chdr.tv/8528f
- Jon Steinberg: Automatically level cement with this device. https://chdr.tv/ffc80
- Jon Steinberg: Watch this hamster finish a maze inspired by Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Jon Steinberg: Ever wanted to walk on water? Now you can. https://chdr.tv/efa20
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this goldsmith creates this beautifully detailed ring.
- Jon Steinberg: These guys built a beach in their backyard. https://chdr.tv/h7a
- Jon Steinberg: Have trouble opening jars? This can help. https://chdr.tv/5888b
- Jon Steinberg: Check out this satisfying zen garden art. https://chdr.tv/f4e6e
- Jon Steinberg: Check out this incredible anamorphic art. https://chdr.tv/863ee
- Jon Steinberg: A group of Mexican scientists discovered a new 'green' plastic.
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this artist sculpts with paint. https://chdr.tv/f1e94
- Jon Steinberg: These woodworking videos are mesmerizing. https://chdr.tv/5jt
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as these skydivers perform a dance routine in mid-air.
- Jon Steinberg: Check out how Men In Black 3 was made. https://chdr.tv/b1975
- Jon Steinberg: This family recreated splash mountain in their living room.
- Jon Steinberg: This artist makes people out of clay. https://chdr.tv/bd572
- Jon Steinberg: These are rechargeable heated gloves. https://chdr.tv/80265
- Jon Steinberg: Check out how this ship was extended. https://chdr.tv/8a01e
- Jon Steinberg: This kid's golf skills are par-fect. https://chdr.tv/139cc
- Jon Steinberg: These cakes look like everyday items. https://chdr.tv/43or
- Jon Steinberg: Did you know you could ski on grass? https://chdr.tv/f4a9f
- Jon Steinberg: A wallet inside your arm? Maybe not. https://chdr.tv/5192a
- Jon Steinberg: Face masks are the newest accessory at this bridal store.
- Jon Steinberg: This drone launches from a cannon. https://chdr.tv/71357
- Jon Steinberg: Watch this 7,600-ton building 'walk' to a new location.
- Jon Steinberg: This is a powered kitchen system. https://chdr.tv/f8ee1
- Jon Steinberg: This is a crack sealing machine. https://chdr.tv/48548
- Jon Steinberg: This UK family created a ski resort in their backyard.
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as these men rescue two antelopes from a well.
- Jon Steinberg: This is the United Kingdom's first robot-built home.
- Jon Steinberg: This deaf man can read lips behind these face masks.
- Jon Steinberg: Hide this sink in plain sight. https://chdr.tv/fb14a
- Jon Steinberg: This moose got stuck on an active railroad bridge.
- Jon Steinberg: This is a 'real' flying broom. https://chdr.tv/sq
- Jon Steinberg: This dog was stuck behind the (imaginary) fence.
- Jon Steinberg: A Moscow café is using these robots as waiters.
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this dolphin plays catch with a child.
- Jon Steinberg: This man has been dubbed 'The Horse Whisperer'.
- Jon Steinberg: Take this portable swing wherever you may roam.
- Jon Steinberg: Ever seen luggage bags as respectful as these?
- Jon Steinberg: This company is developing a rollable phone.
- Jon Steinberg: Check out these 3D-printed coral reef tiles.
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this sand behaves just like water.
- Jon Steinberg: This woman is keeping fit in her seventies.
- Jon Steinberg: Add some storage to your home with these ceiling storage units. https://chdr.tv/94bec
- Jon Steinberg: Check out this do-it-yourself thermometer.
- Jon Steinberg: This company makes realistic prosthesis.
- Jon Steinberg: This toilet bowl brush can spray water.
- Jon Steinberg: Have you ever seen anyone surf a river?
- Jon Steinberg: Check out this realistic joker bust.
- Jon Steinberg: Check out these awe-inspiring algae.
- Jon Steinberg: Cheddar Rebrands as Cheddar News
- Jon Steinberg: Cheddar News: Look Forward
- Jon Steinberg: A stream that runs uphill?
- Jon Steinberg: This machine pots plants.
- Jon Steinberg: equalpayday
- Jon Steinberg: shotforsam
- Jon Steinberg: So long, swiping right.
Facebook is testing a new app for "video speed dating with kind people.” Unlike other dating apps, Sparked
- Jon Steinberg: Jackie the bald eagle brought some new material to her nest in Big Bear Valley, California, where she and Shadow have been incubating
- Jon Steinberg: POV: You're walking on a frozen lake in the middle of winter. https://chdr.tv/0jw
- Jon Steinberg: Pedestrians are protected by this automatic crosswalk gate. https://chdr.tv/09c9a
- Jon Steinberg: Sophia the robot is creating digital NFT artwork. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Pour the perfect beer with the help of this vending machine. https://chdr.tv/83cc4
- Jon Steinberg: Easily access the bed of your pickup truck with this attachment. https://chdr.tv/f2071
- Jon Steinberg: This man built a swimming pool out of materials found in nature. https://chdr.tv/1356d
- Jon Steinberg: Watch this Dutch cargo ship get rescued after almost capsizing.
- Jon Steinberg: Make the most of your space with this innovative storage cabinet. https://chdr.tv/5e6de
- Jon Steinberg: This boat is made entirely from recycled plastic waste. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: These falcons have made a home above Wakefield Cathedral. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this female surfer sets the new world record for largest wave surfed by a woman.
- Jon Steinberg: Busch wants to pay your pooch $20,000 to try its dog beer. (Follow Cheddar News for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: This cemetery is helping to feed local people and animals. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Have you ever wondered how they quickly clean up trash after festivals? https://chdr.tv/60i
- Jon Steinberg: Humans aren’t the only ones hoping to cash in on NFTs.
A hand-painted "self-portrait" by humanoid robot Sophia was sold at auction
- Jon Steinberg: WATCH: The casket of U.S. Capitol Police Officer William “Billy” Evans arrived at the Capitol on Tuesday to lie in honor.
- Jon Steinberg: Three Russian navy submarines simultaneously smashed through several feet of Arctic ice on Friday in a video released by the country
- Jon Steinberg: Georgia State Rep. Park Cannon was arrested on Thursday after she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s statehouse office door as he signed
- Jon Steinberg: Cryptocurrency prices are soaring.
The value of the world’s cryptocurrency market topped $2 trillion for the first time on Monday
- Jon Steinberg: Can you bee-lieve it? An estimated 15,000 bees swarmed into a man’s car through an open window while he was shopping at a grocery
- Jon Steinberg: A new generation of credit cards are hitting wallets in 2021 that promise to replace rewards such as airline miles and hotel points
- Jon Steinberg: 48 people were killed in a train crash in Taiwan after the train partially derailed as a result of being hit by an unmanned vehicle
- Jon Steinberg: This gadget allows users to control devices with a wave of their hand. https://chdr.tv/73mw
- Jon Steinberg: Cut and eat food with only one hand with the assistance of this plate. https://chdr.tv/63816
- Jon Steinberg: Meet the farmer who is helping to save lambs from slaughter. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: This train in Russia is administering Covid-19 vaccinations. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: This device cleans the underneath of your lawn mower. https://chdr.tv/9aiz https://chdr.tv/81c3b
- Jon Steinberg: This hummingbird refused to leave its caretakers hand when it was time to go back into the wild.
- Jon Steinberg: Watch as this artist sculpts a basketball from wood. https://chdr.tv/5543c https://chdr.tv/cb3e7
- Jon Steinberg: A New York couple found more than 66 bottles of Prohibition-era whiskey in the walls of their home.
- Jon Steinberg: This camping chair can hold up to 550 pounds but weighs only 2 pounds itself. https://chdr.tv/c8374
- Jon Steinberg: Use this tool to open doors, push buttons, and more… all without any contact. https://chdr.tv/ugo6
- Jon Steinberg: Helix, a turtle born with a spinal deformity, uses wheels to help him get around. https://chdr.tv/scz
- Jon Steinberg: Vulnerable communities in the Amazon are getting the Covid-19 vaccine. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: Get a pizza this. Domino's is testing a new autonomous delivery service. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Jon Steinberg: This telescope is used to detect the smallest particles in the universe. (Follow Cheddar Inc. for more.)
- Whitney Johnson: This Two-Minute Morning Practice Will Make Your Day Better
- Whitney Johnson: Can You Disrupt Yourself? Whitney Johnson Can Help!
- Whitney Johnson: disruptyourself scurveoflearning companyculture
- Whitney Johnson: Thrilled to host The Ravine Movie Executive Producers Kelly Pascuzzi and Robert Pascuzzi on our LinkedIn Live this week!
- Whitney Johnson: Don't miss this week's LinkedIn Live with special guest, Susan McPherson! Thursday, April 8th, 9am ET.
- Whitney Johnson: Mark your calendars! Thursday, 4/15 at 9am ET. I will have the pleasure of talking with Adrian Gostick and Chester Elton about
- Whitney Johnson: Teamwork can be an intense relationship experience - often resembling a family. And as with families, the relationship can be
- Whitney Johnson: Do you get our weekly newsletter? It's a place where we share the most recent learnings and research to help you climb the S
- Whitney Johnson: leadershipdevelopment
- Whitney Johnson: givethanks
- Whitney Johnson: disruptyourself podcast scurveoflearning
- Whitney Johnson: awards growthmindset companygrowth
- Whitney Johnson: A New Renaissance is Underway
- Whitney Johnson: 209. Meghan Rothenberger: Stepping Back to Heal
- Whitney Johnson: disruptyourself scurveoflearning growthmindset
- Michael Dell: Dell Technologies World Digital Experience
- Lou Adler: “Missing the Point” is the Source of Most Conflict
- Lou Adler: Stop Asking About Salary History and Do This Instead
- Lou Adler: Recruitment Entrepreneurs- Episode 10- Ft Lou Adler
- Lou Adler: The Sherlock Holmes Interview Accurately Predicts Technical Ability
- Lou Adler: Webinar - 10 Things You Need to Know to Recruit Passive Candidates
- Richard DiPilla: viralvideos cancer childrenfirst
- Richard DiPilla: rolemodels policemen trendingnow
- Richard DiPilla: Beneath the Fa?ade of LinkedIn Success
- Richard DiPilla: kindnessiscontagious bekind lovenature
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla natureisbeautiful inspirationalquoteoftheday
- Richard DiPilla: lovenature richarddipilla
- Richard DiPilla: talents richarddipilla
- Richard DiPilla: linkedin love veterans
- Richard DiPilla: Microsoft, LinkedIn aim to support skills-based hiring with next steps of global initiative
- Richard DiPilla: inequities solutions
- Richard DiPilla: india women children
- Richard DiPilla: Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
To Albert Einstein's consternation, his son Eduard
- Richard DiPilla: hope nigeria african
- Richard DiPilla: Lisa A. Jones, GGAF President does everything for the GGAF Foundation.
In comparison I do very little. She does all the hard
- Richard DiPilla: googlecommunityguide
- Richard DiPilla: racism born learned
- Richard DiPilla: womaninleadership
- Richard DiPilla: imstandingup cyberbullying mybodyismybody
- Richard DiPilla: viralvideo trendingnow trendingonlinkedin
- Richard DiPilla: the_ambassador
- Richard DiPilla: Heroic rescue dog saves new owner's life by dragging him after he suffered from a stroke
- Richard DiPilla: Richard DiPilla Global Goodwill Ambassadors on LinkedIn: #lifelessons | 398 comments
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla globalgoodwillambassadorsdotorg globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: 500 million LinkedIn users' data is for sale on a hacker site
- Richard DiPilla: childabuseprevention mybodyismybody global
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadors parents children
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla animallover kindnessmatters
- Richard DiPilla: marinecorps
- Richard DiPilla: lifelessons
- Richard DiPilla: creativity
- Richard DiPilla: elephants
- Richard DiPilla: Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA) Foundation. We urge everyone to do your part.
- Richard DiPilla: The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- Richard DiPilla: Bayern Munich Star Alphonso Davies Opens Up About African Refugee Background
- Richard DiPilla: friendship globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation globalgoodwillambassadors
- Richard DiPilla: truelove
- Richard DiPilla: Global Goodwill Ambassadors Foundation Song
- Richard DiPilla: WUNRN
- Richard DiPilla: phobias richarddipilla lovenature
- Richard DiPilla: emotions forgiving reconciliations
- Richard DiPilla: If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- Richard DiPilla: Excuses are easy to find. When they become our first thoughts when we look at a challenge, we set off a negative chain effect
- Richard DiPilla: Imagine you are thirsty and pull into a store to buy a bottle of water. When you go in this is what you see.
What do you do
- Richard DiPilla: happinesss globalgoodwillambassadors inspirations
- Richard DiPilla: Be a part of our beautiful hearts of Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA)
Over 18,500 strong in 215 nations and territories
- Richard DiPilla: True love is rare. Your first love is someone you never forget. Although for most life changes many things, love is a gift.
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadorsdotorg trendingnow
- Richard DiPilla: mybodyismybody childabuseprevention globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation globalgoodwillambassadors lasvegas
- Richard DiPilla: childabuse childabuseprevention globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- Richard DiPilla: mybodyismybody nigeria childabuseprevention
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: Top 7 LinkedIn Voices and Influencers
- Richard DiPilla: justice humanrights societyandculture
- Richard DiPilla: Council Post: The Rules Of Engagement On LinkedIn
- Richard DiPilla: supporteachother kindnessiscontagious nonprofit
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadorsdotorg 501c3 nonprofit
- Richard DiPilla: inspirationalquoteoftheday motivationforlife mindfulnesspractice
- Richard DiPilla: lifelessons faithinspired mindfulness
- Richard DiPilla: 501c3 nonprofit globalgoodwillambassadorsdotorg
- Richard DiPilla: mybodyismybody childabuse childabuseprevention
- Richard DiPilla: lifecoaches executivecoaching businesscoaching
- Richard DiPilla: childabuseprevention mybodyismybody childabuse
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla trendingnow trindingonlinkedin
- Richard DiPilla: lifecoaches businesscoaches executivecoaching
- Richard DiPilla: followme globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation 501c3
- Richard DiPilla: kindness goodhearts globalgoodwillambassadors
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla lovenature
- Richard DiPilla: ghana globalgoodwillambassadors humanitarian
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation richarddipilla
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: WHO Goodwill Ambassador Saima shares Bangladesh's good practices in autism with global community
- Richard DiPilla: Inviting you to follow the Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA) company page to reach 55,000 additional friends
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation nonprofit 501c3
- Richard DiPilla: survivors globalgoodwillambassadorsdotorg nonprofit
- Richard DiPilla: childabuseprevention mybodyismybody childtrafficking
- Richard DiPilla: poverty homelessness globalgoodwillambassadorsdotorg
- Richard DiPilla: stephenking richarddipilla globalgoodwillambassadors
- Richard DiPilla: recipes buildinghumanbridges socialmediatipsandtricks
- Richard DiPilla: socialmedia mentalhealthawareness depressionawareness
- Richard DiPilla: mybodyismybody childabuseprevention childmaltreatement
- Richard DiPilla: viralvideo children globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: Council Post: Eight Features To Leave Behind On LinkedIn
- Richard DiPilla: French Astronaut Appointed New Goodwill Ambassador to UN
- Richard DiPilla: childabuse globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation nonprofit
- Richard DiPilla: My own granddaughter is fully empowered at 3 years old
Richard DiPilla Global Goodwill Ambassadors
- Richard DiPilla: Zoom paid $0 in federal taxes on $664 million in pandemic profits, mostly by paying executives stock options
- Richard DiPilla: What did Dr. King mean in his message?
- Richard DiPilla: joyfullife happiness globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: love inspirationquote globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: newzealand globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation leadership
- Richard DiPilla: We have been busy lately Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA)
- Richard DiPilla: nonprofits community love
- Richard DiPilla: viralvideo opera flashmob
- Richard DiPilla: nonprofit 501c3 childabuse
- Richard DiPilla: spain netherlands kindness
- Richard DiPilla: The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.
Plutarch, Greek philosopher, historian, biographer, and priest
- Richard DiPilla: nepal imstandingup bullying
- Richard DiPilla: sharing childrenarethefuture
- Richard DiPilla: Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA)
Happiness is something that multiplies when it is divided.
Author Paulo Coelho
- Richard DiPilla: ?? Please salute this hero.
This is Tiernan McCready. This is what a hero looks like. In Bogside he saw three males grab an
- Richard DiPilla: LIFE IS ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES WE MAKE. Don’t beat yourself up over a bad choice.
THE BEST CHOICES ARE NOT HARD TO MAKE.
- Richard DiPilla: inspiration loveothers legacy
- Richard DiPilla: “Life is full of choices
It is what we choose
That changes everything
To give or take
To help rise or fall
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadors survivors
- Richard DiPilla: miami animalrescue lovenature
- Richard DiPilla: “A healthy environment plays a key role in meeting many of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. With a little over 10 years
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla 501c3 nonprofit
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla nonprofit 501c3
- Richard DiPilla: Top 11 Tips to protect children from Cyberbullying - GGAF and My Body is My body Campaign
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla respect kindness
- Richard DiPilla: egyptian suezcanal richarddipilla
- Richard DiPilla: birthday globalgoodwillambassadorsfoundation
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadors mothers babies
- Richard DiPilla: biases prejudice empathymatters
- Richard DiPilla: richarddipilla music musicartist
- Richard DiPilla: Read about Vandana Anchalia and her incredible story in the Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA) magazine THE AMBASSADOR April
- Richard DiPilla: "21 years ago my mother gave birth to me while she was escaping from a civil war. I spend the first 7 years of my life in a
- Richard DiPilla: Please like and share this months issue of Global Goodwill Ambassadors (GGA)
THE AMBASSADOR MAGAZINE
Here is the link to
- Richard DiPilla: It's almost 1 year of dedication to duty 24/7 on COVID-19 response.
My community my responsibility will continue going
- Richard DiPilla: LinkedIn Gives Staff Week Off for Well-being
- Richard DiPilla: globalgoodwillambassadors mybodyismybody nonprofitorganization
- Richard DiPilla: TO LOVE WELL IS TO BE SELFLESS.
When you love you wish to do things for. You wish to sacrifice for. You wish to serve.
- Richard DiPilla: animalrescue animalshelter animalwelfare
- Richard DiPilla: acceptance trendingnowonlinkedin
- Richard DiPilla: domesticabuse childabuse richarddipilla
- Sara Blakely: womenshistorymonth whm entrepreneur
- David H. Stevens, CMB: What the proposed CFPB rules mean for mortgage servicers
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Why now is not the time for FHA premium cuts - HousingWire
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Opinion: We can't suspend evictions and foreclosures forever
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Does CFPB have authority to postpone foreclosures? - HousingWire
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Pictures tell great stories..this tells about the challenges that will face this nation in these decades forward
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Vacation-Home Buyers Propped Up the Mortgage Market. Now They Face a Test.
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Opinion: Regulators keep putting the squeeze on independent mortgage banks
- David H. Stevens, CMB: MBA Requests Meeting with Treasury, FHFA on New GSE Stock Purchase Agreement Amendments
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Business U.S. housing starts race to 15-year high; building permits rise moderately
- David H. Stevens, CMB: CFPB Proposal Could Halt Foreclosure Starts Until Yearend. Servicers at Risk?
- David H. Stevens, CMB
- David H. Stevens, CMB: 5 questions for Mortgage Bankers Association's Lisa Haynes on inclusion
- David H. Stevens, CMB: How Biden hopes to fix the thorniest problem in housing
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Getting One Vaccine Is Good. How About Mix-and-Match?
- David H. Stevens, CMB: The Subprime Solar Trap for Low-Income Homeowners
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Nonbanks Face Labyrinth of Risk from COVID Loans
- David H. Stevens, CMB: New QM Rule Explained by David Stevens
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Effects of UWM’s broker policy could be very damaging - HousingWire
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Hey mortgage folks, I am looking for a consumer who has been impacted by the 7% investor/second home cap - a small investor
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Mortgage Action Alliance Member was issued by Mortgage Bankers Association to David Stevens.
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Congratulations to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices for being #1 in sides last year and likewise to Realogy Holdings Corp
- David H. Stevens, CMB: Pictures of the housing market
- David H. Stevens, CMB: PHH hires Andy Peach to lead correspondent channel - HousingWire
- Indra Nooyi: In her book, Becoming, Michelle Obama imparts thoughtful lessons about purpose, love, identity, and, most importantly, the strength
- Daniel Solove: Privacy at the Margins: An Interview with Scott Skinner-Thompson on Privacy and Marginalized Groups - TeachPrivacy
- Daniel Solove: Dark Patterns Reading List and Resources - TeachPrivacy
- Daniel Solove: The US News Law School Rankings have a 5 point reputation scale, which isn’t granular enough and can’t produce accurate results
- Daniel Solove: Privacy + Security Academy | Sponsors Spring Academy
- Daniel Solove: Virtual Privacy+Security Forum Spring Academy (May 24-26, 2021) – 200+ speakers, 50+ sessions and workshops, virtual networking
- Daniel Solove: Privacy+Security Forum EARLY BIRD rates end TOMORROW – register now! Our event (May 24-26, 2021) will be virtual. Join 1000+ people
- Daniel Solove: KEYNOTE on May 24: Sherry Turkle, Professor of the Social Studies of Science and Technology at MIT https://lnkd.in/dGbytmQ - Privacy
- Daniel Solove: EARLY BIRD RATES END THIS WEDNESDAY – register for the Privacy+Security Forum (May 24-26, 2021). Our event will be virtual. Join
- Allie K. Miller: Kati Kariko Helped Shield the World From the Coronavirus
- Allie K. Miller: startups hiring
- Allie K. Miller: datascience
- Allie K. Miller: If you had told me how much writing happens at Amazon, I would have said you were crazy.
Some great tips below to write like
- Allie K. Miller: It’s never too late to learn something new.
70-year-olds are going back to get their PhDs. People in their 90s are running
- Allie K. Miller: Check out the four communication styles below - which style are you?
It can be hard to evaluate yourself, so if you’re stuck
- Allie K. Miller: Here are my recommendations for Product Management books (order matters):
1) Thinking Fast & Slow - Kahneman
2) Hooked - Eyal
- Allie K. Miller: mentorship
- Allie K. Miller: Synthesis AI’s Generative AI Platform is Set to Fuel the Next Wave of Computer Vision Innovation | Amazon Web Services
- Allie K. Miller: I can’t be the only one that likes watching robots walk around.
Source: Digital Trends
- Allie K. Miller: “Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.”
- James Clear
- Allie K. Miller: Where’s the waitlist to sign up to get our own jetpacks? I’m in.
Follow @alliekmiller on Instagram for more
- Allie K. Miller: Know your strengths, and use them to help those in need.
Whether it’s helping mentees in STEM negotiate their
- Allie K. Miller: “Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation
- Allie K. Miller: Not a photoshop pro? Now you can use AI to edit images by typing out the changes you want.
What do you think?
?? Code & more
- Allie K. Miller: Last week, I asked a million people to share their favorite movies and TV shows about artificial intelligence.
122 were submitted
- Allie K. Miller: At the end of each day, I make myself a to-do list for “Tomorrow Allie”.
I number the first three I want to work on and highlight
- Allie K. Miller: AI is transforming the future of agriculture.
These flying autonomous robots (FAR) can harvest fruit through computer vision
- Allie K. Miller: What’s your favorite television show or movie about artificial intelligence?
- Allie K. Miller: A Scientist Taught AI to Generate Pickup Lines. The Results are Chaotic.
- Andrew Cuomo: Governor Cuomo and Legislative Leaders Announce Agreement to Legalize Adult-Use Cannabis
- Andrew Cuomo: New York launches nation's first 'vaccine passports.' Others are working on similar ideas, but many details must be worked out.
- Andrew Cuomo: Cuomo Signs New York Bill Requiring Low-Cost Broadband Access
- Andrew Cuomo: COVID proved how important outdoor recreational space is. As we rebuild, we're adding even more open space.
After 20+ years of
- Andrew Cuomo: Governor Cuomo Signs Legislation Legalizing Adult-Use Cannabis
- Cindy Fornelli: GW Law
- Kathy Caprino: 170: How To Become a Peak Performer and Achieve The Impossible, with Steven Kotler
- Kathy Caprino: 169: How To Win the Job You Want When You've Lost the Job You Need, with Fawn Germer
- Kathy Caprino: 168: How To Secure Positive Press Coverage That Elevates Your Work, with Maureen Carrig
- Kathy Caprino: findingbrave stevenkotler peakperformance
- Kathy Caprino: careerpivot careersuccess leadershipgrowth
- Kathy Caprino: publicrelations relationships findingbrave
- Kathy Caprino: amazingcareerproject careersuccess careerchange
- Kathy Caprino: Why Personal Branding Is More Important For Women Right Now
- Kathy Caprino: Turning My Mess Into a Message - The Top 52 Mistakes I've Made In Life and Work - Kathy Caprino
- Kathy Caprino: We are at a pivotal cultural moment for women’s leadership and representation—a time, for instance, when all eyes will be on the
- Kathy Caprino: findingbrave awards toppodcasts
- Kathy Caprino: findingbrave amazonmusic musiclovers
- Kathy Caprino: findingbrave fawngermer careerchange
- Kathy Caprino: 171: Thriving in Hollywood While Pursuing Your Passions, with Jeremy Levy
- Bruce Kasanoff: selfconfidence selfcompassion
- Bruce Kasanoff: dontpostponejoy
- Bruce Kasanoff: it's in people, nature, objects, light and shadows. it's everywhere. if you're not seeing it, look closer.
- Bruce Kasanoff: Imagine that on the other side of this curtain—in pitch blackness—you will find a very special mirror. The mirror shows you as
- Bruce Kasanoff: timemanagment productivity productivitytips
- Bruce Kasanoff: mindfulness relationshipsmatter purpose
- Bruce Kasanoff: Find peace in repetition, by doing the right things again and again.
- Bruce Kasanoff: You know the right things to do, and yet... you still don't do many of them. (What's up with that?) If you subscribe to The Journey
- Bruce Kasanoff: entrepreneur socialmedia
- Bruce Kasanoff: "Having coached people for nearly a decade," wrote Brilliant Miller this morning in his School for Good Living email, "I can
- Bruce Kasanoff: motivation
- Bruce Kasanoff: creativity
- Jonathan Becher: Super Wicked Problems and Social Messes - Manage By Walking Around
- Jonathan Becher: A Shiver of Sharks and Other Animal Collectives - Manage By Walking Around
- Jonathan Becher: Scientists create ‘electronic textiles’ that could change the future of clothes
- Jonathan Becher: Ghost stars: The radical theory that could solve the mystery of dark matter
- Jonathan Becher: But Wait… There’s More! - Manage By Walking Around
- Jonathan Becher: The Panama Canal Almost Wasn’t In Panama - Manage By Walking Around
- Jonathan Becher: Remnants of an ancient planet buried inside the Earth may be the cause of a weak spot in the magnetic field
- Doug McMillon: Our associates in stores 4285, 2362, 2073 and Sam’s Club 6305 in Cleveland, Ohio, are ready for the Easter holiday and the start
- Doug McMillon: Received the J&J COVID-19 vaccination today. Thank you to Ina, Brandon, and the Pharmacy Team at Store 100! It was quick and easy
- Doug McMillon: Spotted this tempting item over at Sam's Club 6255 in Plano, TX, yesterday. It’s the VPI of Cedric Clark, Regional General Manager
- Doug McMillon: We were pleased to see the Arkansas Legislature pass needed and long-overdue hate crimes legislation. While more work needs to
- Doug McMillon: Stephen and our associates at Store 906 in Gallup, NM, were standing tall when we surprised them with a visit this morning. Thank
- Heather Elias: Friends in finance: Alexander Noufal is a student at Virginia Tech and is looking for an internship. Anyone want to bring on a
- Steve Faktor: Snitches In Da Clubhouse | The McFuture Podcast
- Steve Faktor: "1) Steve Faktor is like Fareed Zakaria after he's had 7 drinks -- still brilliant but enough sauce to be unfiltered but not incoherent
- Steve Faktor: THE C-WORD | The McFuture Podcast
- Steve Faktor: expertise experts science
- Steve Faktor: Who Wants To Be An NFTrillionaire?
- Steve Faktor: Vaxpertise & The Problem With Experts
- Steve Faktor: Do You Know Your Microsoft Productivity Score?
- John Burns: The Housing Market Is Crazier Than It’s Been Since 2006
- John Burns: New Realtors Pile Into Hot Housing Market. Most Find It Tough Going
- John Burns: John Burns Real Estate Consulting | Trusted Analysis for Executive Decisions
- John Burns: The Minds behind the Best-Selling Master Plans of 2020 (Part 1)
- John Burns: JBREC's Palacios: Extremely Bullish Real Estate Picture (Radio)
- John Burns: Here is a 2 minute clip including logos of 200+ companies who are "revolutionizing housing while raising risk levels" - Rick Palacios
- John Burns: Amazon Prime has come to housing.
While this is only a metaphor, it is a good one.
Thanks to technology, the home buying process
- John Burns: Chris Porter's 68 second housing market overview.
The housing cycle reset last year, entering a new growth phase for many areas
- John Burns: Where Has All the Land Gone?
- John Burns: The Minds behind the Best-Selling Master Plans of 2020 (Part 2)
- John Burns: Doubled in value in 10 years.
Kudos to Ryan Dezember at The Wall Street Journal for asking us to run these numbers.
- Craig Brown, PhD: IR35 reforms: Slow government progress on umbrella regulation exposes IT contractors to tax risks
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei: Optimizing portfolio to boost business resilience and navigate a challenging environment
- Craig Brown, PhD: BridgeComm Will Commence Targeted Customer Demos of Ultra-Broadband Speeds Surpassing 100 GB/s
- Craig Brown, PhD: Government puts Facebook under pressure to stop end-to-end encryption over child abuse risks
- Craig Brown, PhD: Why Are Generative Adversarial Networks(GANs) So Famous And How Will GANs Be In The Future?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Rohde & Schwarz Updates R&S PWC200 to Increase Accuracy for 5G FR1 Base Station OTA Testing
- Craig Brown, PhD: Comprehensive Resource Providing a Total Picture of IBFD Systems and Hardware Now Available
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei Intelligent OptiX Network Earns Three International Awards for Technical Innovation
- Craig Brown, PhD: Google launches multimillion-dollar cloud tech push to boost Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei OceanStor Pacific Series Wins Best of Show Award Grand Prize at Interop Tokyo 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Power Your Event-Driven Applications with Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service – Part 2
- Craig Brown, PhD: IR35 reforms: Loan charge and employers’ NI issues prompt calls for legislative revamp
- Craig Brown, PhD: Deutsche Telekom, Cosmote and Ericsson Look Beyond 100 GHz to Boost 5G Backhaul Capacity
- Craig Brown, PhD: Cubic Nuvotronics Awarded Contract to Support Department of Defense 5G to Next G Program
- Craig Brown, PhD: BrandPost: The “time” is now to give customers the IT services experience they crave
- Craig Brown, PhD: Keysight and MediaTek Join Forces to Establish 5G Connectivity Based on 3GPP Release 16
- Craig Brown, PhD: How Netflix Is Using Artificial Intelligence And Big Data To Drive Business Performance
- Craig Brown, PhD: The World's First 5G Indoor Positioning — Verified by China Mobile Suzhou and Huawei
- Craig Brown, PhD: You’ve Been Promoted to Manager! Now Master the Job with These 5 Leadership Traits
- Craig Brown, PhD: Weaviate is an open-source search engine powered by ML, vectors, graphs, and GraphQL
- Craig Brown, PhD: Designing virtual learning to deliver application and impact: 20 powerful techniques
- Craig Brown, PhD: AWS debuts next phase of $20m push to provide cloud tools to Covid-19 research teams
- Craig Brown, PhD: Discuss.io unveils mobile screen share app to gain insight on real-time experiences
- Craig Brown, PhD: ZTE Implements Africa’s First 3G/4G/5G Tri-RAT Dynamic Spectrum Sharing Solution
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei SmartLi UPS Wins Finalist in “Best of Show Award” at Interop Tokyo 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Apps schlie?en sich / stürzen ab oder lassen sich nicht mehr ?ffnen – L?sung
- Craig Brown, PhD: Technology Executive Apologizes After Dozens of Event Attendees Contract Covid-19
- Craig Brown, PhD: Mavenir and Xilinx Collaborate to Bring to Market Open RAN Massive MIMO Portfolio
- Craig Brown, PhD: Investors distance themselves from the photo-sharing app Dispo after controversy.
- Craig Brown, PhD: Can Deep Learning Address Limited Bandwidth and Other Video Streaming Challenges?
- Craig Brown, PhD: GCF Validates IMS Test Cases from Rohde & Schwarz for 5G NR Protocol Conformance
- Craig Brown, PhD: Understanding Google’s AI SERP Algorithms is Key to Successful SEO Strategies
- Craig Brown, PhD: Robust Artificial Intelligence of Document Attestation to Ensure Identity Theft
- Craig Brown, PhD: Permission marketing as a prerequisite Corona pandemic - compulsion to digitize
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei Gründer: ?Wir müssen einige L?nder, Kunden und Produkte aufgeben“
- Craig Brown, PhD: BrandPost: For Business and Technology, 2021 Will Be More of the Same—For Now
- Craig Brown, PhD: The future of leadership: Skills to look for in business leaders post-COVID-19
- Craig Brown, PhD: Marvin Test Solutions’ TS-900e-5G Selected for mmWave Device Production Test
- Craig Brown, PhD: BrandPost: The Time Has Come for Enterprise-wide Contract Lifecycle Management
- Craig Brown, PhD: 9th Circuit Overturns Ruling that Expanded FMLA Leave for Rotational Employees
- Craig Brown, PhD: NI Joins the Next G Alliance to Help Build North America’s Leadership in 6G
- Craig Brown, PhD: Forewarn: Business growth with current situation of AI in Construction Market
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data Validation and Data Verification – From Dictionary to Machine Learning
- Craig Brown, PhD: As Worksites Reopen, Offices May Operate Differently than Before the Pandemic
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei: Strive with Partners to Create New Value Together for All Industries
- Craig Brown, PhD: At a crossroads: the intersection of higher education and corporate training
- Craig Brown, PhD: Omdia: Huawei Ranks First in Global ONT Shipments in 2020 Q4 and Whole 2020
- Craig Brown, PhD: MixComm Joins OpenRF Association Alongside Other Industry-Leading Companies
- Craig Brown, PhD: Leveraging SAP’s Enterprise Data Management tools to enable ML/AI success
- Craig Brown, PhD: Flipped learning for talent development: Lessons from the college classroom
- Craig Brown, PhD: China Mobile Hebei and Huawei Debuted 5G Indoor Ubiquitous Gigabit Networks
- Craig Brown, PhD: An overview of Augmented reality applications and their future impact on AI
- Craig Brown, PhD: Hurt by Lockdowns, California’s Small Businesses Push to Recall Governor
- Craig Brown, PhD: Discord, a Chat App for Gamers, Said to Have Discussed Deal With Microsoft
- Craig Brown, PhD: DOL Won't Enforce Rules Limiting 401(k) Plans' Use of Nonfinancial Factors
- Craig Brown, PhD: Unleashing the Business Value of Technology Part 1: Framing the Challenge
- Craig Brown, PhD: Nokia Launches Next Evolution of Wavence 5G Microwave Transport Portfolio
- Craig Brown, PhD: New Phased Array Innovator Kit: Bring Commercial Arrays to Market Quickly
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei works with partners to facilitate smart agriculture in Switzerland
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data Analytics is the Biggest Breakthrough in Stock Tracking in a Century
- Craig Brown, PhD: California Employers Should Review Time-Keeping Practices for Meal Breaks
- Craig Brown, PhD: Anokiwave Introduces New Family of Scalable Active Antenna Innovator Kits
- Craig Brown, PhD: The Evolution of the Enterprise Data Management Industry: Five Years Out
- Craig Brown, PhD: Strategies to Leverage Your Customer Data for Optimal Customer Retention
- Craig Brown, PhD: Deep Learning for Autonomous Driving: A Breakthrough in Urban Navigation
- Craig Brown, PhD: Unleashing the Business Value of Technology Part 2: Connecting to Value
- Craig Brown, PhD: Analog Devices Announces Complete Radio Platform for 5G O-RAN Ecosystem
- Craig Brown, PhD: 15 common mistakes data scientists make in Python (and how to fix them)
- Craig Brown, PhD: You’d be surprised: Artificial Intelligence is already in marketing!
- Craig Brown, PhD: Oi and Huawei jointly launch OTN private line for the corporate market
- Craig Brown, PhD: MinIO simplifies onramps to do-it-yourself hybrid cloud object storage
- Craig Brown, PhD: Manage Oracle NoSQL Database Cloud Service from the palm of your hand!
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei's Next-Gen Storage Network NoF+ Wins Interop Best of Show Award
- Craig Brown, PhD: HMRC signs reworked, three-year public cloud deal with AWS worth ￡94m
- Craig Brown, PhD: Epoch and Map of the Energy Transition through the Consensus Validator
- Craig Brown, PhD: Dundee Announced as Location for new Scotland 5G Centre Innovation Hub
- Craig Brown, PhD: China Mobile and Huawei Help Ningbo-Zhoushan Port Become World-Leading
- Craig Brown, PhD: Big Data in the Healthcare Industry: Definition, Implementation, Risks
- Craig Brown, PhD: Ask the Career Doctor: How can we remain visible while working remote?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Ask HR: How Can Laid-Off Workers Get Rehired by Their Former Employer?
- Craig Brown, PhD: A Plethora of Machine Learning Tricks, Recipes, and Statistical Models
- Craig Brown, PhD: ‘Learning literacy’ and the currency of a knowledge-based economy
- Craig Brown, PhD: Important Skills Needed to Become a Successful Data Scientist in 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data Science and Cloud: A Perfect Match for your Data Analytics needs
- Craig Brown, PhD: Beginners Guide to Regular Expressions in Natural Language Processing
- Craig Brown, PhD: 4 Machine Learning Concepts I Wish I Knew When I Built My First Model
- Craig Brown, PhD: Verizon Business Brings Private MEC to Enterprise Customers with AWS
- Craig Brown, PhD: Justices Challenge ‘Amateur’ Defense in Student-Athlete Pay Suit
- Craig Brown, PhD: Bioinformatics: The Fascinating Marriage of Data Science and Biology
- Craig Brown, PhD: Big Data Platforms Assist with Spreading Health and Safety Awareness
- Craig Brown, PhD: To Build a Diverse Company for the Long Term, Develop Junior Talent
- Craig Brown, PhD: Teller Fired After Refusing, Then Performing, Request Loses Lawsuit
- Craig Brown, PhD: Recertification Q&A: Categories of Professional Development Credits
- Craig Brown, PhD: Do Labor Union Organizers Have the Right to Enter California Farms?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Advance your career in Data Science with HSE Master in Data Science
- Craig Brown, PhD: 5 Dominating IoT Trends Positively Impacting Telecom Sector in 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Parler, a Social Network That Attracted Trump Fans, Returns Online
- Craig Brown, PhD: CCC Analyse – Ist HUAWEI wirklich so gef?hrlich wie alle sagen?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Building A Cyber-Physical Grid for Energy Transition (Part 4 of 4)
- Craig Brown, PhD: 7 Tips for B2B & B2C Portal Development that Speed Up Your Website
- Craig Brown, PhD: Product Innovation Marketing Drives Global Data Science Platforms
- Craig Brown, PhD: IRS Guidance Clarifies Business-Meal Deductions for 2021 and 2022
- Craig Brown, PhD: Vue.js vs AngularJS Development in 2021: Side-by-Side Comparison
- Craig Brown, PhD: Uber ordered to reinstate six drivers fired by automated process
- Craig Brown, PhD: Take Precautions Against Online Harassment in Virtual Workplaces
- Craig Brown, PhD: R vs. Python vs.?Julia: How easy it is to write efficient code?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Hurwitz-Riemann Zeta And Other Special Probability Distributions
- Craig Brown, PhD: Former Employee Not Required to Arbitrate Post-Employment Claims
- Craig Brown, PhD: Court Says Texas Law Prohibits Sexual-Orientation Discrimination
- Craig Brown, PhD: BrandPost: Government Workloads Find a Landing Spot in the Cloud
- Craig Brown, PhD: As Employees Catch Up on Delayed Health Care, Claims Could Surge
- Craig Brown, PhD: Tableau chief Adam Selipsky to succeed Andy Jassy as CEO of AWS
- Craig Brown, PhD: Scottish government embarks on green datacentre investment push
- Craig Brown, PhD: How Gulf SMEs are building digital resilience amid the pandemic
- Craig Brown, PhD: A New Frontier for Power Amplifiers Enabled by Machine Learning
- Craig Brown, PhD: Verizon Joins EvoNexus-Qualcomm Team to Sponsor 5G Innovations
- Craig Brown, PhD: The Role of Technology in Fostering E-commerce Business Growth
- Craig Brown, PhD: The Role Of IoT and Big Data In Payroll Process For Businesses
- Craig Brown, PhD: Renesas Expands Communication Timing Portfolio for 4G/5G Radio
- Craig Brown, PhD: Pandemic Prompts Global Initiatives for Women in the Workplace
- Craig Brown, PhD: Expert Q&A: Can 401(k) Plans Provide Lifetime Income Payments?
- Craig Brown, PhD: What we just learned about data science — and what’s next
- Craig Brown, PhD: U.S. House of Representatives Lifts Deadline on Ratifying ERA
- Craig Brown, PhD: Low Phase Noise Oscillators Enable High Speed Optical Modules
- Craig Brown, PhD: Bruce Blackburn, Designer of Ubiquitous NASA Logo, Dies at 82
- Craig Brown, PhD: GSA: Number of 5G Devices Announced Passes the 700 Milestone
- Craig Brown, PhD: CDC Recommends Employer Steps to Increase Vaccine Acceptance
- Craig Brown, PhD: What does a network infrastructure upgrade project involve?
- Craig Brown, PhD: US-Regierung unter Biden überarbeitet Lizenzen für HUAWEI
- Craig Brown, PhD: Top 10 Python Libraries Data Scientists should know in 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Level-Funded Health Plans: A Stepping Stone to Self-Funding
- Craig Brown, PhD: In the Wake of Anti-Asian Violence, Employers Demand Action
- Craig Brown, PhD: Dutch accuse UK of ‘damaging confidence’ by disclosing details of EncroChat police collaboration
- Craig Brown, PhD: Keysight Solutions Deployed by MediaTek to Validate First 5G Modem with mmWave Spectrum Capabilities
- Craig Brown, PhD: Virtualized network functions: The cloudification of telecoms leading to a new class of applications
- Craig Brown, PhD: Maximizing Data Use and Reducing Pitfalls: Putting the Right Data Preparation Process in Place for AI
- Craig Brown, PhD: Why I think the Potential Outcomes Theory is woefully incomplete without Pearl’s enhancements to it
- Craig Brown, PhD: Wrangle Summit 2021: All the Best People, Ideas, and Technology in Data Engineering, All in One Place
- Craig Brown, PhD: Chainlink 2.0 brings off-chain compute to blockchain oracles, promotes adoption of hybrid smart contracts
- Craig Brown, PhD: Podcast: CIO Leadership Live with Lookman Fazal, ?Chief Information & Digital Officer, New Jersey Transit
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei Joins Forces with Partners to Accelerate Gigabit Optical Network Construction and Application Innovation
- Craig Brown, PhD: China Mobile (Shanghai) Industrial Research Institute and Huawei Unveil the 5G Positioning Open API Industry White Paper
- Craig Brown, PhD: China Telecom Xiamen and Huawei Enabled 8K VR Broadcast of Xiamen University's 100th Anniversary Celebrations Through 5G Super
- Craig Brown, PhD: MTN’s Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Awards Huawei ‘Best Account Management Performance - 2020’ to Show 20 Years of Strategic
- Craig Brown, PhD: DOL Allows Certain Parts of Tip-Sharing Rule to Take Effect
- Craig Brown, PhD: California Truck Driver’s Same-Sex Harassment Claim Fails
- Craig Brown, PhD: There Is No Rung on the Ladder That Protects You From Hate
- Craig Brown, PhD: SHRM Emerging Professional Champions: Susan Post, SHRM-SCP
- Craig Brown, PhD: Orphaned Analytics: The Great Destroyers of Economic Value
- Craig Brown, PhD: NCSC: Using your pet’s name as a password is very stupid
- Craig Brown, PhD: Complying with COVID-19 Paid-Sick-Leave Laws in California
- Craig Brown, PhD: Internal Marketplaces Are the Future of Talent Management
- Craig Brown, PhD: A simple way for getting started with fast.ai for pytorch
- Craig Brown, PhD: 6 steps to lead a successful change management initiative
- Craig Brown, PhD: 5G: mm-wave signals could power self-charging IoT devices
- Craig Brown, PhD: What is DataOps?
- Craig Brown, PhD: 5G, Innovates for Good
- Craig Brown, PhD: Hiring Surges in March
- Craig Brown, PhD: Rewards and punishments
- Craig Brown, PhD: The values-driven leader
- Craig Brown, PhD: IaaS using CloudFormation
- Craig Brown, PhD: Memo App beherrscht nun OCR
- Craig Brown, PhD: Silicon Valley’s Safe Space
- Craig Brown, PhD: Buckle up for blended learning
- Craig Brown, PhD: Electric Cars, Cool. But When?
- Craig Brown, PhD: DSC Weekly Digest 05 April 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: DSC Weekly Digest 12 April 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: DSC Weekly Digest 22 March 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: State by State: Paid Sick Leave
- Craig Brown, PhD: Best practices of Data Cleansing
- Craig Brown, PhD: How Crying on TikTok Sells Books
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to excel with data analytics
- Craig Brown, PhD: Seeking Out the Future of Search
- Craig Brown, PhD: Software development trends 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: First-Time Jobless Claims Edge Up
- Craig Brown, PhD: The stress-productivity shortfall
- Craig Brown, PhD: Virginia Enacts Overtime Wage Law
- Craig Brown, PhD: Asda bags ex-Marks and Spencer CIO
- Craig Brown, PhD: Building Effective Site Taxonomies
- Craig Brown, PhD: Using Amazon S3 for Object Storage
- Craig Brown, PhD: HUAWEI P40 Lite erh?lt Januarpatch
- Craig Brown, PhD: What a Gambling App Knows About You
- Craig Brown, PhD: Azure Firewall Premium now in preview
- Craig Brown, PhD: Utilizing Employee Engagement Surveys
- Craig Brown, PhD: 5th Circuit Revives Unequal Pay Claims
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data Science Learning Roadmap for 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei releases its 2020 Annual Report
- Craig Brown, PhD: Class of 2021 Starting Salaries Rebound
- Craig Brown, PhD: HarmonyOS: Connecting to a Simpler Life
- Craig Brown, PhD: Managers Should Be Aware of the PRO Act
- Craig Brown, PhD: Meet the CLO Advisory Board: Erv Lessel
- Craig Brown, PhD: P30 Lite und P20 Lite – Januarpatch 2021 kommt zu euch
- Craig Brown, PhD: P Smart+ 2019 – Firmwareupdate bringt Januarpatch 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: Molex 5G Podcast Series: Design Challenges and Solutions
- Craig Brown, PhD: MTS and Huawei Launch Commercial 5G Experience in Moscow
- Craig Brown, PhD: Huawei Launches Top Ten Trends of Data Center Facilities
- Craig Brown, PhD: Five ways to boost systems utilisation in the datacentre
- Craig Brown, PhD: How can Sentiment Analysis be Used for Brand Management
- Craig Brown, PhD: 6 Web Scraping Tools That Make Collecting Data A Breeze
- Craig Brown, PhD: SHRM Certification Exams: Exploring Depth of Knowledge
- Craig Brown, PhD: Preparing California Workers to Return to the Worksite
- Craig Brown, PhD: Ontario Government Issues Emergency Stay-at-Home Order
- Craig Brown, PhD: Interview Questions on Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Craig Brown, PhD: International Space Station(ISS) Detector using Python
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to develop emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to Improve Content Marketing Results with Big Data
- Craig Brown, PhD: House Committee Advances Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Craig Brown, PhD: A Future-Proof Core Network, Gearing Up Business Value
- Craig Brown, PhD: Meet the CLO Advisory Board: Lisa Doyle
- Craig Brown, PhD: Remote Work Drives Desktop-as-a-Service
- Craig Brown, PhD: How far has open banking come in Europe?
- Craig Brown, PhD: My brain is racist. Does that mean I am?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Big Data and the Use of Satellite Imagery
- Craig Brown, PhD: Meet the CLO Advisory Board: Diane August
- Craig Brown, PhD: Workplace Lessons Learned During COVID-19
- Craig Brown, PhD: 8 ways to jump-start your machine learning
- Craig Brown, PhD: Big Data: Key Advantages for Food Industry
- Craig Brown, PhD: MES: The path to intelligent manufacturing
- Craig Brown, PhD: Reinforcement Learning for Dynamic Pricing
- Craig Brown, PhD: Where Are the Best States for Remote Jobs?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Unemployment Claims Show Modest Improvement
- Craig Brown, PhD: What is Good Data and Where Do You Find It?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Canada Replaces U.S. as Top Work Destination
- Craig Brown, PhD: Fighting the Double-Whammy of Ageism, Sexism
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to Address COVID-19 Work Gaps on Resumes
- Craig Brown, PhD: Introduction to K-Fold Cross-Validation in R
- Craig Brown, PhD: Meet the CLO Advisory Board: Christyl Murray
- Craig Brown, PhD: Statistical Hypothesis Testing: Step by Step
- Craig Brown, PhD: 4 tactics to reflect and (re)charge into 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: British Columbia Implements Vaccination Leave
- Craig Brown, PhD: DataOps: Building an Efficient Data Ecosystem
- Craig Brown, PhD: Facebook disrupts Chinese espionage operation
- Craig Brown, PhD: Four Alternative Data Trends to Watch in 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: HUAWEI Watch GT2 – Update M?rz 2021 ist da
- Craig Brown, PhD: Trends in custom software development in 2021
- Craig Brown, PhD: 4 key tests for your AI explainability toolkit
- Craig Brown, PhD: Lobe – Perform Machine Learning Without CODE
- Craig Brown, PhD: The Portfolio Guide for Data Science Beginners
- Craig Brown, PhD: Transactions in Oracle NoSQL Database - Part 1
- Craig Brown, PhD: Transactions in Oracle NoSQL Database - Part 2
- Craig Brown, PhD: Yes, Advanced Business Analytics Can Cut Costs
- Craig Brown, PhD: Case study: Walmart embraces immersive learning
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data Catalog: Importance, features and benefits
- Craig Brown, PhD: Knowledge Organization: Make Semantics explicit
- Craig Brown, PhD: Report: Women Age 25 to 30 See Slight Wage Gain
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data wrangling and exploratory data analysis explained
- Craig Brown, PhD: Financial Planning Adds Value to Employee Stock Awards
- Craig Brown, PhD: Answers to the Most Common Coronavirus Questions
- Craig Brown, PhD: Exploring Suicide Data in India with Python Code
- Craig Brown, PhD: Philadelphia Enacts COVID-19 Paid-Sick-Leave Law
- Craig Brown, PhD: Cloudera fills gap in streaming platform with SQL
- Craig Brown, PhD: Facebook data leak could be outside scope of GDPR
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to migrate your On-Prem Web App to AWS Cloud?
- Craig Brown, PhD: Pros and Cons of using Python for Web Development
- Craig Brown, PhD: SHRM Emerging Professional Champions: J.D. Conway
- Craig Brown, PhD: TCP/IP stack vulnerabilities threaten IoT devices
- Craig Brown, PhD: Winners of the Fifth Annual SHRM 'HRaiku' Contest
- Craig Brown, PhD: Applying Natural Language Processing in Healthcare
- Craig Brown, PhD: Egypt, Italy and US most affected in Facebook leak
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to Introduce Machine Learning to your Business
- Craig Brown, PhD: Make Your Resume Easier to Find and Easier to Read
- Craig Brown, PhD: Turnover ‘Tsunami’ Expected Once Pandemic Ends
- Craig Brown, PhD: Understanding Data Science from a Beginner’s Lens
- Craig Brown, PhD: Why Data Cleansing is Must for Predictive Modeling?
- Craig Brown, PhD: AI Industry Innovation: Making the Invisible Visible
- Craig Brown, PhD: CDC Lifts Some Restrictions for Vaccinated Travelers
- Craig Brown, PhD: Data Analytics: How it Drives Better Decision-Making
- Craig Brown, PhD: DeepMind’s AlphaFold & the Protein Folding Problem
- Craig Brown, PhD: Detecting COVID from a Distance Using Pandemic Drone
- Craig Brown, PhD: Metric Matters, Part 2: Evaluating Regression Models
- Craig Brown, PhD: Packing safety intelligence into robots’ AI brains
- Craig Brown, PhD: Remote Workers Expect Pay to Reflect Their Locations
- Craig Brown, PhD: Where now for storage? Hitachi, IBM and Pure Storage
- Craig Brown, PhD: 10 Web Development Trends That You Can't Skip Reading
- Craig Brown, PhD: Big Tech’s Unlikely Next Battleground: North Dakota
- Craig Brown, PhD: DOL Guidance Focuses on 401(k)-to-IRA Rollover Advice
- Craig Brown, PhD: Ensuring that citizen developers build AI responsibly
- Craig Brown, PhD: How to Negotiate Contracts with HR Technology Vendors
- Craig Brown, PhD: Rockset takes a deeper dive into enterprise data pool
- Craig Brown, PhD: STANDARDIZED VS UNSTANDARDIZED REGRESSION COEFFICIENT
- Craig Brown, PhD: 5G to 5.5G: Wireless Innovation Is An Endless Frontier
- Craig Brown, PhD: 6 essential steps of healthcare mobile app development
- Craig Brown, PhD: Loan Charge Group MPs demand IR35 shake-up to stop contractors becoming ‘zero-rights employees’
- Craig Brown, PhD: VMware CTO: The days of enterprises going ‘all-in’ on one public cloud provider ‘are dead’
- Craig Brown, PhD: Preparing for what we can’t predict: Using scenario planning to support L&D investment decisions
- Craig Brown, PhD: Developing Secure and Trustworthy Products and Services to Help Customers Improve Cyber Resilience
- Jigar Shah: The global race to develop 'green' hydrogen
- Jigar Shah: Electrify Everything with Collective Power
- Jigar Shah: A thread written by @10kdiver
- Jigar Shah: Choctaw and Ireland History
- Jigar Shah: Bloomberg Green - Bloomberg
- Jigar Shah: Confronting climate change with fiercely independent, data-driven journalism
- Jigar Shah: Google transforms old coal power plant into renewable-powered data center
- Jigar Shah: DOE Loan Programs Update: New Leadership and Potential Legislative Expansions
- Jigar Shah: Biden unveils his multitrillion-dollar infrastructure plan in Pittsburgh
- Jigar Shah: Ethel Gabriel, trailblazing producer and executive at RCA Records, dies at 99
- Jigar Shah: FERC Issues Policy Statement on Carbon Pricing in Organized Wholesale Markets
- Jigar Shah: May 2020 National Industry-Specific Occupational Employment and Wage Estimates
- Jigar Shah: The Obscure Government Office That Launched Tesla Is Open for Business (Again)
- Jigar Shah: One small idea in Biden’s infrastructure plan with big benefits: Electric school buses
- Jigar Shah: Seeking a Better Way to Pinpoint the Value of Demand Response in California | GTM Squared
- Jigar Shah: Energy Secretary Granholm Announces Ambitious New 30GW Offshore Wind Deployment Target by 2030
- Jigar Shah: Opinion | I thought I’d seen it all studying plastics. Then my team found 2,000 bags in a camel.
- Jigar Shah: Las Vegas pushes to become first to ban ornamental grass — ABC News
- Jigar Shah: Amazon is snapping up disused shopping malls and turning them into fulfillment centers — NBC News
- Jigar Shah: Biden administration and industry alike see hydrogen as 'Swiss Army knife' for eliminating emissions
- Jigar Shah: The CliffsNotes version of Biden’s infrastructure plan: What’s in it for solar + load flexibility?
- Jigar Shah: "Inevitably, some of these investments will fail. And unfortunately, people will freak out. If markets were slashing U.S. carbon
- Jigar Shah: Welcome! You are invited to join a meeting: Indiaspora Climate Summit: The U.S. Perspective. After registering, you will receive
- Jigar Shah: We’re excited to share the job postings for two executive SES positions at Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE
- Jigar Shah: "Another way the federal government is trying to accelerate offshore wind industry investment is through the DOE's energy loan program
- Jigar Shah: IEEFA: Frackers continue to produce positive cash flows in Q4 2020 with deep capital expenditure cuts - Institute for Energy Economics
- Jigar Shah: Amtrak is being offered $80 billion for upgrades, as part of Biden's infrastructure plan, but experts say modernizing America's railways
- Jigar Shah: US says it will cut the cost of solar by 60% in a decade - Electrek
- Jigar Shah: California to Test Whether Big Batteries Can Stop Summer Blackouts
- Jigar Shah: Historic Oil Glut Amassed During the Pandemic Has Almost Gone
- Jigar Shah: FERC Clarifies Determination of 80-MW Capacity Cap for QFs
- Jigar Shah: No Federal Taxes for Dozens of Big, Profitable Companies
- Jigar Shah: World Adds Record New Renewable Energy Capacity in 2020
- Jigar Shah: Ford Gets Approval for Deferral on DOE Loan Payments
- Jigar Shah: FACT SHEET: The American Jobs Plan | The White House
- Jigar Shah: Is Arizona heading toward a historic megadrought?
- Jigar Shah: Lessons from the 2021 Texas electricity crisis
- Geoffrey Moore: Diversity in an Age of Disruption
- Geoffrey Moore: The Five Act Sales Play for Renewals and Expansion
- Geoffrey Moore: The Five Act Sales Play for Strategic Global Accounts
- Geoffrey Moore: When Twitter first came out, it was a novelty that seemed to have no purpose other than to self-expose—but then the celebrities
- Geoffrey Moore: criticalthinking freespeech
- Geoffrey Moore: Expanding the Domain of Platforms
- Geoffrey Moore: Both programs and systems are fundamental to enterprise success, and all organizations in the Productivity Zone, be they in finance
- Geoffrey Moore: Where does the Chatbot sit?
- Geoffrey Moore: Five-Act Sales Plays
- Geoffrey Moore: For 2021, we need to consciously and intentionally conduct events that enable us to reconnect in open and natural ways. We can't
- Geoffrey Moore: As we move forward to create a new normal, what does that mean for how we integrate coming to the office with working from home
- Geoffrey Moore: Digitally authenticating Prime members can enable a cashier-less system, which not only decreases costs, but more importantly
- Geoffrey Moore: Programs represent a combined effort between a consuming organization that wants to change state and a delivery organization
- Geoffrey Moore: Digital Transformation: Aligning Your Culture for Change
- Geoffrey Moore: AI Product Management talks with Adnan Boz - Fireside chat with management legend Geoffrey A. Moore.
- Geoffrey Moore: The Five Act Sales Play for Enterprise Vertical Accounts
- Jason Calacanis: .Paul Judge on diversity funds vs. making funds more diverse...
"I think both are needed, especially when you're dealing with
- Jason Calacanis: From Amy's reporting at The Wall Street Journal:
To woo investors with impressive revenue growth numbers, uBiome pivoted away
- Jason Calacanis: An idea is worthless, a validated idea is priceless.
Three rules for pitch decks:
1. Validate your idea: show that people want
- Jason Calacanis: Having built world class products like Digg and Zero, what is Kevin Rose's product philosophy?
Apple Podcast: https://rb.gy
- Jason Calacanis: Opportunity Knocks, be ready to seize it! In the case of Giggster, it was a scout for a $70K film shoot LITERALLY at CEO Yuri's
- Jason Calacanis: Some business model lessons on E1195 from Kim Kaplan: Most dating apps are freemium. Users pay for features like:
- Jason Calacanis: The number of public companies declined since the 1990s.
The number of private unicorn companies $1B+ is well over 600.
- Jason Calacanis: next week on This Week in Startups:
4/13 Republic CEO Kendrick Nguyen
4/14 Scaling Your Startup Season 2, Episode 1
- Jason Calacanis: founders startup
- Jason Calacanis: nfts startup nbanews
- Jason Calacanis: startups venturecapital
- Jason Calacanis: "If you think that the aim of The New York Times in titling stories is to get clicks, you have never been inside the New York
- Jason Calacanis: http://events.inside.com/
- Jason Calacanis: startups titktok content
- Jason Calacanis: investors startups vcfunding
- Jason Calacanis: startups founders venturecapital
- Jason Calacanis: Inside VC Presents: Meet Our Fund
- Jason Calacanis: Growth University Webinar Sessions
- Jason Calacanis: The top takeaways & links from each TWiST episode
- Jason Calacanis: "It removes some of the bias that exists. If someone has built a real company and has good customer traction, those numbers
- Jason Calacanis: "There were a lot of forces at play around that re-design"
- Kevin Rose on Digg's undoing and inverse journey with Reddit,
- Jason Calacanis: As employee #3 at Plenty of Fish, Kim Kaplan felt distinct changes in how the company functioned as it scaled from:
- Jason Calacanis: For VCs deploying capital into the top 10% of startups, timelines have been accelerated.
Deals are requiring full focus to
- Jason Calacanis: "Everything is great until it's not. And in many instances, there is a point where it becomes... it's not," warns Becki Degraw
- Naveen Joshi: Establishing a new standard in answer selection precision
- Shama Hyder: linkedinpartner ad
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: ?? ?????????? ?????? ?????????????????? ??????????????????! ??
You know what's funny about growing a following?
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Ever wondered why some people never seem to get offended?
Like nothing seems to phase them.
These people know who they are
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Why I'm deleting my LinkedIn.
This may come as a shock to you all -
but I've hit a breaking point with my life.
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Saturdays are for EXERCISE! ??
Last August I hired a trainer.
I had a goal to be able to do the splits- previously I could
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Do you know about the new rules
that are changing the game on LinkedIn?
It's not how it used to be.
Not only is it tougher
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Nobody cares what you sell!
Here's how you actually gain their attention -
Talk about your own personal story and experience
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: I hosted a book launch at my house last night.
I wasn't expecting this! ??
Watch until the end to hear the good news. Her
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Branding Vs Marketing
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: I'm sick of mastermind speakers and biz influencers talking about how amazing they are. It's actually counter-productive.
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: What do you think I hear when I ask people on LinkedIn
to follow me on Instagram?
About 30 percent of the time...I hear
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Eventually we'll look back at college,
as one of the biggest scams in history.
Not only do they brainwash you to be an
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: shayshine marketing
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Narcs Run The World
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: See More Button
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: shayshine
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: taxes
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: So many of our parents are clearly alcoholics,
and we're taught to just brush it off.
"parenting is the hardest job in
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Who am I?
A self-made LinkedIn Millionaire who started out as a starving musician.
I started my 20's off trying to make
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Video dominates any platform it's added to.
Facebook, IGTV...now LinkedIn.
When I started my video licensing firm, it was
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Webinar alert----Jonathan Palmar wants to show you the exact steps
he is taking to help a professional succeed on LinkedIn
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: If you're still watching the mainstream news,
you might need a reality check.
Those of us raised by narcissists understand
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: This weekend I took my team to dinner.
It might seem like no big deal, but to me it’s an absolute dream come true.
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Afraid of what other people think of you?
It's normal because -
everyone comes into this world being taught to care SO MUCH
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Are most business owners actually insecure?
I know I am.
For the longest time I was unaware of just how insecure I really
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: Childhood is a hostage situation!
Did we choose our parents?
Did we choose our family of origin?
Did we choose
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: NEVER LEAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED AROUND YOUR FRIENDS! They may take over your LinkedIn account! ??
So until she notices...
- Shay ?? Rowbottom: The secret to growing up:
Yesterday I went out on a boat with some friends in Sarasota.
They were quick to point
- Clara Shih: Covid WFH sealed the deal on the long-predicted "consumerization of IT." Everyone now expects consumer-grade apps at work. B2B PMs
- Clara Shih: With wide-scale vaccinations now within sight, leaders must pivot for the "Grand Reopening of Society." After hunkering down for
- Clara Shih: Just as the first nationally televised debate in 1960 changed the game on required skills for U.S. presidents, Covid-induced disruptions
- Christopher Hummel: Count your blessings, not your problems.
Have a great day everyone.
- Christopher Hummel: 7 simple ways to provide value to people on LinkedIn:
-Connect or Follow them
-Like/love their content
-Leave a comment
- Christopher Hummel: Looking for more peace in your life.
Spend more time with people that lift you up.
Spend less time with people that add
- Christopher Hummel: Rise & Grind
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, it knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed.
- Christopher Hummel: The world makes way for the person that knows where they are going. When you drift in life you lose purpose. Goal setting
- Christopher Hummel: 5 DREAM KILLERS
1. Thinking you are too young or too old
2. Worrying what others think
3. Waiting for the perfect time to
- Christopher Hummel: Make sure everyone is rowing in the same direction, not drilling holes when you are not looking. Know your circle.
- Christopher Hummel: Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary future.
The best is yet to come.
- Christopher Hummel: For everyone struggling.
Run when you can.
Walk when you have to.
Crawl if you must.
NEVER give up.
- Christopher Hummel: Always push beyond what you THINK you can be, because that's where you'll find out who you truly are.
- Christopher Hummel: When you come out of the storm
you won’t be the same person
that walked in.
- Christopher Hummel: Greatness begins when excuses end.
Yes. You are capable.
- Christopher Hummel: Rejected.
- Christopher Hummel: Be grateful for all that you have while you pursue all that you want.
- Christopher Hummel: We hired someone with ZERO experience.
We thought he would be a great fit with
our culture so we took a chance.
- Christopher Hummel: When things don’t happen as fast you’d like. Remember it takes 6 months to build a Rolls Royce and 13 hours to build a Toyota
- Christopher Hummel: For everyone that is
1. Looking for a new job
2. Learning a new skill
3. Starting a new business
We applaud you for working
- Christopher Hummel: My friend got her dream job.
3 months later she quit.
Communication was awful. Culture was toxic.
- Christopher Hummel: To attract attractive people, you must be attractive. To attract powerful people. You must be powerful. To attract committed
- Christopher Hummel: 5 Things You Will NEVER Regret
1. Quitting a job you hate
2. Learning new skills
3. Being honest & loyal
4. Thinking before
- Christopher Hummel: One of the biggest mistakes
I was making on Linkedin
for way too long.
I would just read posts.
I never engaged.
- Christopher Hummel: First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.
For everyone chasing their dreams
- Christopher Hummel: We had an amazing weekend. Great to have have a few friends visit, a little yachting, an amazing online event and an after
- Christopher Hummel: Truth
- Christopher Hummel: Be nice.
- Christopher Hummel: Happy Easter!
- Christopher Hummel: Live.
- Christopher Hummel: fitteam yacht saltlife
- Christopher Hummel: fitteam inspiration health
- Christopher Hummel: Rejection is redirection.
- Christopher Hummel: For with God nothing will be impossible.
- Christopher Hummel: If you were NEEDING a sign.
This is it.
- Christopher Hummel: The comeback is always greater than the setback.
- Christopher Hummel: The more grateful you are.
The more beauty you see.
- Christopher Hummel: Be grateful for what you have while pursuing all that you want.
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: How can we care for our clients well from the get-go and make sure they feel confident in our processes? This starts from
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: What a perfect Businessology Show guest to honor Women's History Month! We sat down with Anne Deeter Gallaher, co-author
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: There comes a time in service-based companies that new growth is only possible by splitting your firm into various lanes
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: With the speed of technology, have you felt an internal shift for more connection and humanity in digital design? We're
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: When facing work hurdles that zap our energy and focus, it helps to have support and insight from an experienced coach.
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: Our members have said that their Thriveal coach is the first person they call when facing a big decision in their firm.
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: You don't want to miss out on our Virtual Incubator, May 19-21, 2021! These events always foster a sense of community and
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: Passion Businesses: How to pick the right niche - Clubhouse
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: Pricing 101: charging for the value you provide - Clubhouse
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: Do you find yourself overwhelmed with balancing your capacity as you grow? In service-based companies, you're going to
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: If this past year has knocked you off course, then a 1-on-1 coaching session with Thriveal's experienced and insightful
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: If you're looking to build and sustain a growing firm with like-minded CPA firm owners, then you don't want to miss our
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: ad poweringprosperity
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: .
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: Ethan King - starving artist turned owner of multiple million-dollar brands - adds a new dimension of “cool” to entrepreneurship
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: It has been a Year of Pivoting for us all! But what strategies have you employed? Has your pivoting felt like aimless wandering
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: On this week's Blumer blog, we are discussing what's on everyone's mind...the American Rescue Plan Act! Join us for a high
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: If you are doing things that are driving more consistent value to your clients, it may be time to raise your price because
- Jason M. Blumer, CPA: Thinking through a building a class for our Thriveal members on the 'Development and Communication on Advisory Work' from
- Dylan Tweney: Current Openings | Illumio
- Dylan Tweney: [OC] Dataviz rule #0 illustrated: text in plots should be horizontal
- Dylan Tweney: Big Tech’s guide to talking about AI ethics
- Dylan Tweney: Technology Agencies of the Year
- Dylan Tweney: Break out your computers. Rebuilding post-pandemic requires more than hammers and bulldozers
- Dylan Tweney: Thanks for supporting the ability to add my pronouns, LinkedIn - but I wish I could use "he or they" instead of "he/they." When
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : captivate marketing branding
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : careeradvancement careerstrategy careerdevelopment
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : bydn networking womeninbusiness
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : "Mango and Peppercorns" - Crowdcast
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : authorlife publishing bookpublishing
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : womenintech womenintechnology womeninfintech
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : networking networkingtips businessnetworking
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : networking buildyourdream buildyournetwork
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : The 32 Most Inspiring Books for Graduates
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : networks networkingtips networkingskills
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : bydn virtualwatercooler careeradvice
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : bydn survey womensnetworking
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : networking linkedin network
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : event booklovers books
- Kelly Hoey - Networking Expert : bydn career networking
- Lisa Gates: transformation leadership change
- Lisa Gates: leadershipcommunication leadershipstories careerstories
- Lisa Gates: gratitude negotiationsuccess careerstories
- Lisa Gates: unbiasbook diversityintheworkplace diversityequityandinclusion
- Lisa Gates: How To Tell Your Story with Lisa Gates
- Beth Kanter: Awards | NTEN
- Beth Kanter: Successful Nonprofits : Starting Your Self-Care Journey
- Bruce Katz: Introducing the Small Business Equity Toolkit | The New Localism
- Bruce Katz: Graduate Research Associate | Handshake
- Bruce Katz: From Federal Sources to Local Uses: Maximizing the American Rescue Plan from the Ground Up | The New Localism
- Bruce Katz: Unpacking the American Rescue Plan: Testimony before the Philadelphia City Council | The New Localism
- Philippe Le Corre: Europe’s Tightrope Diplomacy on China
- Philippe Le Corre: La Chine et la Russie opposent un front commun à l’Occident
- Yasi Baiani: Is Silicon Valley Dead? Not According to Venture Dollars
- Yasi Baiani: Do Not Let a Good Crisis Go to Waste: Health Care’s Path Forward with Virtual Care
- Yasi Baiani: recruiters gethired hiringpost
- Yasi Baiani: gethired hiring2021 hiringpost
- Dr. Chris Stout: Getting to work: Employers’ role in COVID-19 vaccination
- Dr. Chris Stout: Africa needs vaccines. What would it take to make them here?
- Dr. Chris Stout: COVID-19: Implications for business
- Dr. Chris Stout: Shift: Global EHS Research to Practice Submission Manager
- Dr. Chris Stout: Never do these 2 things after getting a lowball salary offer, says career expert—a 'perfect example' of how to respond
- Dr. Chris Stout: Covid variants could fuel ‘another avoidable surge’ — here’s where they're cropping up and what you need to know
- Dr. Chris Stout: Coming May 1st: Putting the Humanity (and Humility) in Humanitarian Work with Dr. Glenn Geelhoed
- Dr. Chris Stout: Rockin' Libsyn Podcasts: Living A Life In Full - Official Libsyn Blog
- Dr. Chris Stout: I just started following Busch Media Group on Vimeo https://lnkd.in/eE85WWT
- Dr. Chris Stout: How to take action against anti-Asian racism at work and in your personal life
- Dr. Chris Stout: Easy come, easy go: The business practices most likely to fade after the pandemic
- Dr. Chris Stout: InJoy Success: Uncut! Episode #114 With Dr. Chris Stout
- Andreas von der Heydt: A sincere apology, when required, goes a long way.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Technology can make us more human if well applied.
- Andreas von der Heydt: You’re never too important to have a sense of humor... and to drink a beer. Prince Philip was as well known for his cheeky
- Andreas von der Heydt: How we can best resolve conflicts. Any other ideas?
- Andreas von der Heydt: If “I” embraces “You” there will be “We”.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Innovation Starts with Defining the Right Constraints
- Andreas von der Heydt: Being a leader means remaining a humble scholar of life.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Is Your Team Solving Problems, or Just Identifying Them?
- Andreas von der Heydt: Suez Canal ship has been freed: Live updates
- Andreas von der Heydt: 3 Ways to Ensure You Don't Get Caught in the Expert Trap
- Andreas von der Heydt: Supercharged soil could pull carbon right out of the air
- Andreas von der Heydt: Voltswagen Was a Joke? Either Way, the Message Is Clear.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Writing is one of the most effective thinking exercises.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Head and Heart are a wonderful Dream Team. Use them both.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Where words fail, music speaks. (Hans Christian Andersen)
- Andreas von der Heydt: Don’t quit before having done justice to your potential.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Let’s honor, release, and thoughtfully use our emotions.
- Andreas von der Heydt: The Country That Vaccinated 93% Of Adults In Under 2 Weeks
- Andreas von der Heydt: 4 Types of (Project) Risks and what to do about them.
- Andreas von der Heydt: The more you practice what you love the more you live.
- Andreas von der Heydt: April Fools' Day Returns to Terrorize a Weary Internet
- Andreas von der Heydt: Whenever you speak or interact with someone, don’t forget that we can’t see behind the curtains. All of us carry our own
- Andreas von der Heydt: There are subtle, yet decisive differences between feeling right, being right, and doing right.
- Andreas von der Heydt: If you walk your talk, you’ll stand out. If you do it in a very good way, you’ll be great!
- Andreas von der Heydt: Unicorn-Stealing Rescue Dog Returns to Dollar General One More Time Before Moving to New Home
- Andreas von der Heydt: Describing and seeing something in a new way, in a different context, and with a new frame around it provides an alternative
- Andreas von der Heydt: Tim Cook drops some hints on Apple's car plans, shares what he thinks of Elon Musk and Tesla
- Andreas von der Heydt: Becoming is more fun than Being ??. Developing a Growth Mindset can take you anywhere.
- Andreas von der Heydt: coaching
- Andreas von der Heydt: Sesame Workshop Is Talking More Explicitly About Race—and Welcoming Two Black Muppets
- Andreas von der Heydt: Wishing you a good laugh and a happy life. Take it easy once in a while. Sometimes we have to bear down... slow down ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: We all have our own reality. The trick is to make an effort to consciously and regularly change one’s perspective. ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: The Solow paradox, aka the productivity paradox, reflects the following insight: An innovation, no matter how revolutionary
- Andreas von der Heydt: One of the most important questions any leader should ask, is how to apply technology in the best possible customer-centric
- Andreas von der Heydt: The larger a corporation, the bigger its responsibility to be an authentic corporate citizen which cares for its community
- Andreas von der Heydt: It’s often the little things in life that are precious and make us happy. Eating an ice cream, playing with our children
- Andreas von der Heydt: Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions. (Unknown)
- Andreas von der Heydt: Focus on what you can do, change, and what you want to achieve. And how you can assist and help others to grow and succeed
- Andreas von der Heydt: NASA selects SpaceX to build the lunar lander for Artemis missions to the moon
- Andreas von der Heydt: One of those days today when I think I could fly if I had wings. Caused by the triple Espresso or some of the stimulating
- Andreas von der Heydt: Life can be tough. Very tough. However, there’s always a way forward. We must not give up and believe in ourself!
- Andreas von der Heydt: Lateral Thinking combines divergent and convergent thinking. Although we have an inclination to either side, we can learn
- Andreas von der Heydt: Cleaning windows of a children hospital the superheroes way! These volunteers recently took a break from saving the world
- Andreas von der Heydt: As much as learning is about acquiring new knowledges it’s also about letting go of beliefs and assumptions that are no
- Andreas von der Heydt: “While the voting results were lopsided and our direct relationship with employees is strong, it's clear to me that we
- Andreas von der Heydt: Stepping out of your comfort zone means to take risks by embracing the unknown to embark on a lifelong journey of growth
- Andreas von der Heydt: Not easy for many right now with blurred lines between different life spaces. Something we have to be mindful of and get
- Andreas von der Heydt: From Tesla's $250,000 supercar to Ford's electric F-150, these are the 18 coolest EVs set to hit the streets in the next
- Andreas von der Heydt: As adults we have unlearned and forgotten how to look at things differently and how to think like a child. Pablo Picasso
- Andreas von der Heydt: The Easter Egg Hunt has started. Continuing our family tradition. What are you doing over Easter? Wishing you happiness
- Andreas von der Heydt: Love is the full package. It knows no borders and has no limits. It′s pure and all encompassing. It′s what makes life
- Andreas von der Heydt: I haven’t worn a suit within a professional setting for almost 10 years. And it feels very, very good. Remember those
- Andreas von der Heydt: Our heroes!
- Andreas von der Heydt: Husband and Wife Nearing Retirement Adopt 7 Brothers and Sisters Whose Parents Died in Car Crash
- Andreas von der Heydt: He built a website showing open Covid-19 vaccine appointments across the US. Some call it a lifesaver
- Andreas von der Heydt: You’re better set up for success and happiness in life if you rather embrace agility than consistency.
- Andreas von der Heydt: How our Perception evolves once we’ll have shared and spoken with the other Party. Amazing, isn’t it?
- Andreas von der Heydt: Mark Cuban: The advice I got from a mentor at 22 years old that I still use today
- Andreas von der Heydt: Asian Grandmother Who Smacked Her Attacker With A Board Donates Nearly $1 Million
- Andreas von der Heydt: When confidence tips over into overconfidence it can quickly become a liability.
- Andreas von der Heydt: This New Mercedes ‘Tesla Fighter’ Could Be Game Changing, Says Deutsche Bank
- Andreas von der Heydt: Life is the best school! And with good WiFi you can Zoom from anywhere... ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: Women’s History Month - We have to work harder and relentlessly for equality, diversity, and a more inclusive world.
- Andreas von der Heydt: There are marketing and science... and then there are the stories life is writing and displaying. In a very impactful
- Andreas von der Heydt: 'The richest man in the world against workers': Amazon is trying to defeat what experts call the most important union
- Andreas von der Heydt: Conflict is normal and happens. It’s important, however, to handle it in a healthy manner. What is your approach?
- Andreas von der Heydt: Netflix's reign as king of the streaming wars is under threat, with Disney projected to take its crown in 3 years
- Andreas von der Heydt: In the beginner’s mind, there are many possibilities. In the expert’s mind, there are few. (Shunryu Suzuki)
- Andreas von der Heydt: We all need to rest and relax to recharge our mental and physical batteries. We shouldn’t wait for too long.
- Andreas von der Heydt: My daily Energizer. Matcha Green Tea. Love it! What’s your daily source of energy?
Photo: Energized Andreas
- Andreas von der Heydt: As Tesla gears up to release 'Full Self-Driving' to thousands more drivers, videos continue to show its flaws
- Andreas von der Heydt: Oh happy Day!
- Andreas von der Heydt: Well... ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: chewy pets gift
- Andreas von der Heydt: Remember? ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: amazon jeffbezos
- Andreas von der Heydt: One more thing...
- Andreas von der Heydt: books reading tip
- Andreas von der Heydt: optimism optimist
- Andreas von der Heydt: Dinner time ??.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Delicious... ??.
- Andreas von der Heydt: I love ‘em! ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: elonmusk twitter aliens
- Andreas von der Heydt: You are unflappable ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: Doing what is right! ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Andreas von der Heydt: covid19 vaccine vaccination
- Andreas von der Heydt: india holi2021 holifestival
- Andreas von der Heydt: leader leadership qualities
- Andreas von der Heydt: Casa Mila. Barcelona, Spain.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Well... sounds familiar? :)
- Andreas von der Heydt: germany covid19 angelamerkel
- Andreas von der Heydt: It's done when it's done. :)
- Andreas von der Heydt: Happy Easter. Peace. Love. Joy!
- Andreas von der Heydt: Not easy. But highly effective.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Well... the new reality? ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: diversity stopasianhate respect
- Andreas von der Heydt: suezcanal suezblocked suezkanal
- Andreas von der Heydt: Being yourself is enough ??.
- Andreas von der Heydt: To reach your goals follow your own path.
Photo: Andreas. Hollywood Beach, FL.
- Andreas von der Heydt: If we open our heart and mind, we can see the beauty of life.
- Andreas von der Heydt: chewy runwiththepack chewycareers
- Andreas von der Heydt: Leader - A (very good) Definition.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Let’s honor our emotions ??.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Remote Workers Need Small Talk, Too
- Andreas von der Heydt: learning growth personaldevelopement
- Andreas von der Heydt: teams contract psychologicalcontract
- Andreas von der Heydt: thenewyorker stopracism stopasianhate
- Andreas von der Heydt: Something we should never ever forget.
- Andreas von der Heydt: How long have you been using computers?
- Andreas von der Heydt: Be More Realistic About the Time You Have
- Andreas von der Heydt: 10 ways office work will never be the same
- Andreas von der Heydt: Success is not always what you see. ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: The Power of Branding. Bon Appetit. ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: CDC ‘deeply concerned’ about rising Covid cases as vaccinations accelerate
- Andreas von der Heydt: Australian police force unveils 'SAUSAGE' dogs in hilarious April Fools' prank
- Andreas von der Heydt: stopasianhate tolerance diversityinclusion
- Andreas von der Heydt: And don’t forget you can also start again with 50, 60, 70, 80... Happy Life!
- Andreas von der Heydt: We should value attitude more than ability. And ability more than experience.
- Andreas von der Heydt: South Korea's LG becomes first major smartphone brand to withdraw from market
- Andreas von der Heydt: Qatar plans to build floating hotel that spins to produce its own electricity
- Andreas von der Heydt: This Shape-Shifting Robot Can Rearrange Its Body to Walk in New Environments
- Andreas von der Heydt: Meet the 26-year-old billionaire who’s game to take on Elon Musk and Tesla
- Andreas von der Heydt: Want to Keep Growing Your Business? Radical Innovation Is the Safest Way to Go
- Andreas von der Heydt: How Cool Are These Beer Cans That Show The Pantone Color Of The Brew Inside?
- Andreas von der Heydt: De Bruyne uses data analysts to broker ￡83m Man City contract without agent
- Andreas von der Heydt: I rather take a bus or a bike ride with a good friend than a limo. And you?
- Andreas von der Heydt: This Is the Most Embarrassing News Clip in American Transportation History
- Andreas von der Heydt: Thank you. Thank you for all the food we take for granted.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Hello Spring! Hello Life!
Painting: Vincent van Gogh, The Pink Peach Tree
- Andreas von der Heydt: How To Reboot Your Brain After a Year of Stress | Well+Good
- Andreas von der Heydt: 17 Reasons to Let the Economic Optimism Begin
- Andreas von der Heydt: stopasianhate diversity diversityandinclusion
- Andreas von der Heydt: Can’t argue with that! ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: Lululemon gives the yoga mat a clever makeover
- Andreas von der Heydt: Embracing the joy of being wrong is the ultimate stage of personal growth.
- Andreas von der Heydt: People across U.S. protest anti-Asian hate following deadly spa shootings
- Andreas von der Heydt: We’re all on a journey. With Ups and Downs. It’s called Life ??.
- Andreas von der Heydt: The pandemic recovery needs to be measured in well-being—not just GDP
- Andreas von der Heydt: Critical and Lateral Thinking - Do you have a preferred Thinking Style?
- Andreas von der Heydt: 4 Types of Conflicts and how best to manage them.
Source: Joel Landers
- Andreas von der Heydt: The 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is a declaration of maximum electric luxury
- Andreas von der Heydt: If you want to become successful in life, fail often and get up again.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Autonomous Driving Is Closer Than You Think. But Not Because of Tesla.
- Andreas von der Heydt: If you′re customer obsessed, you′re obsessed with the right thing.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Elon Musk’s The Boring Company Is Starting To Look Like A Dumb Idea
- Andreas von der Heydt: By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. (Benjamin Franklin)
- Andreas von der Heydt: The more you question your beliefs, the faster you learn and evolve.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Saudi Aramco has lost the title of world’s most profitable company
- Andreas von der Heydt: Mars Perseverance rover snaps selfie photo with Ingenuity helicopter
- Andreas von der Heydt: Happy Easter Sunday to all of you. Wishing you joy, peace, and love.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Kim Kardashian’s Billion-Dollar Brand Defies the Pandemic
- Andreas von der Heydt: Meet The Manta, A Giant Catamaran That Cleans Up The Oceans
- Andreas von der Heydt: Cruise is bringing its driverless robotaxis to Dubai in 2023
- Andreas von der Heydt: That’s at least one perspective... Thoughts? ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: Coca-Cola revamps entire range as it sticks by unified pack strategy
- Andreas von der Heydt: AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine shows better-than-expected efficacy
- Andreas von der Heydt: US hits 4 million Covid-19 vaccine doses in a day for a new record
- Andreas von der Heydt: One effective way to change your reality is to apply new thoughts.
- Andreas von der Heydt: A Career Detour Doesn’t Have to Compromise Your Long-Term Goals
- Andreas von der Heydt: Those who can laugh at themselves will never cease to be happy.
- Andreas von der Heydt: This Tiny Prefab Cabin Unfolds Like Origami in Just Three Hours
- Andreas von der Heydt: Sleeping on a problem is often the best way to solve it. ??
- Andreas von der Heydt: Saying too often “This is good enough” isn’t good enough.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Pfizer requests FDA clearance for vaccine in kids ages 12 to 15
- Andreas von der Heydt: 2 Techniques to Develop and Keep Any Good Habit
- Andreas von der Heydt: NOTHING WILL WORK UNLESS YOU DO. (MAYA ANGELOU)
- Andreas von der Heydt: breathingexercises breathingtechniques ayurveda
- Andreas von der Heydt: Chewy Fetches A Profit, Sees Strong Growth Ahead
- Andreas von der Heydt: Keep your head and spirits up to experience the beauty of life.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Empathy is the skill of the future, Google says - BusinessWorld
- Andreas von der Heydt: Plastic Is Falling From the Sky. But Where’s It Coming From?
- Andreas von der Heydt: Mustang Mach-E Stalks Tesla As Ford Strains To Meet Hot Demand
- Andreas von der Heydt: 3 Tools to Help Leaders Steady Their Teams During a Transition
- Andreas von der Heydt: 209 Seconds that will make you question your[ENTIRE EXISTENCE]
- Andreas von der Heydt: Listen to your own advice and things might get better ??.
- Andreas von der Heydt: Easter is a symbol of hope and renewal. Happy Easter weekend!
- Andreas von der Heydt: How to help your dog get over separation anxiety
- Andreas von der Heydt: Mont-Saint-Michel. Normandy, France. Vive la vie!
- Andreas von der Heydt: Sorry that I was talking when you interrupted me.
- Andreas von der Heydt: You can't use up creativity. The more you use the more you have. (Maya Angelou)
- Dr. John Maeda: 4thindustrialrevolution
- Dr. John Maeda: blackswan criticaleventmanagement digitaltransformation
- Dr. John Maeda: criticaleventmanagement 4thindustrialrevolution
- Dr. John Maeda: supplychain digitaltransformation
- Tim J Smith: boats pricing candela
- Tim J Smith: pricing
- Joshua Miller: What Employee's Want Upon Returning To The Workplace
- Joshua Miller: leader communication team
- Joshua Miller: What Leaders Can Do To Prevent Employee Burnout
- Joshua Miller: How To Own Your Greatness During Uncertain Times
- Joshua Miller: joshuamiller executivecoaching leadership
- Joshua Miller: How You Learn Defines How You Lead
- Joshua Miller: Questions To Improve Your Critical Thinking Skills
- Joshua Miller: economy hiring leadership
- Joshua Miller: Why No One Listens To You When You Speak
- Joshua Miller: 4 Self-Defeating Conversations That Derail Your Success
- Joshua Miller: How You Show Up As A Leader Determines Everything
- Jennifer Openshaw: Amazing sample of our Women's History Month Concert.
Get your tickets to watch this weekend only on-demand.
- Jennifer Openshaw: concert virtualconcert benefit
- Jennifer Openshaw: It's 2021 and women STILL make 82 cents for every dollar earned by a man
- Jennifer Openshaw: netflix music entertainment
- Jennifer Openshaw: girlswithimpact girlswithimpactacademy virtualeducation
- Jennifer Openshaw: cybersecurity innovation leadership
- Jennifer Openshaw: essaycontest scholarship writingcontest
- Jennifer Openshaw: career training education
- Jennifer Openshaw: Don’t miss out on your last chance to watch the concert of the year.
Tonight, starting at 6 PM EST through Sunday, March
- Grant Cardone: Make success the thing you do every day and make it the vehicle you use to get you there.
Success for me has never been a journey—it's
- Grant Cardone: I am looking for high-producing salespeople to join my expanding sales team. Hit the link below and apply today.
- Grant Cardone: Have you grabbed your ticket for the 10X Bootcamp Interactive? ??? ??
This event is bringing people around the world together
- Grant Cardone: Look for opportunity—it’s everywhere. Get that money in 2021!
Start by coming to my 10X Bootcamp Interactive ??
Sign up now for
- Grant Cardone: HATERS WILL HATE.
In fact, remember that there has NEVER been a successful person who wasn’t criticized, hated on, or underestimated
- Grant Cardone: For the majority of my life, I was taught the wrong information about money. As much as you want to deny it, your success is ultimately
- Grant Cardone: ?? Day 1 of the 10X Bootcamp Interactive is going LIVE at 10 AM EST. ??
Don't miss your chance to sign up for a life-changing
- Grant Cardone: This past weekend, I had over 6,000 people who joined us for the 10X Bootcamp Interactive.
What they learned in 3 days was knowledge
- Grant Cardone: Want to elevate your life to the next level over the course of the rest of this year and beyond?
Come to my 10X Bootcamp Interactive
- Grant Cardone: Right people + right conversations = more opportunities ??
Listen to the top networking tips in this year’s official recording
- Grant Cardone: REMINDER ?? Your dreams won't happen if you don't put in the work.
If you want to achieve your goals then you need to grow your
- Grant Cardone: Most of us have big dreams. ??
The question to ask yourself is... why haven't you been achieving them? ?? It's time to get
- Grant Cardone: You don’t run a business, you are a business. Success comes by being disciplined to do the right thing, even when you don’t feel
- Grant Cardone: Get in front of people who will move you forward. Network with people in power. Meeting the right people will open up opportunities
- Grant Cardone: The life I have today started as a mere dream, an idea, a concept....
None of what I’ve achieved did I know anything about when
- Grant Cardone: The 10X swag box is only available for the next 24 hours.
Grab one now by buying an interactive bootcamp ticket. Link in comments
- Grant Cardone: The bigger your will is to win every day, in everything you are involved in, will determine the levels of success you will achieve
- Grant Cardone: “Money follows attention” - GC
Do you have a question for me?
LAST CHANCE TO SIGN UP FOR MY 10X BOOTCAMP INTERACTIVE. Hit
- Grant Cardone: Very Common Sales Mistakes:
1) Most salespeople are not even on the right product.
2) Don’t know what would motivate the buyer
- Grant Cardone: Here's why you shouldn't keep cash.
You've probably heard me say 'Stay Broke'.
Now, I said broke—not poor.
I have a policy
- Grant Cardone: Business Owners and Sales Team Managers, running your business is hard enough without having to worry about your staff performing
- Grant Cardone: Your success is my reward.
My goal is to get you to 10X your business and help you change your life.
Don't miss out on joining
- Grant Cardone: You want to live the life that you've dreamed of? The answer is simple. Create business so that you can make more money.
- Grant Cardone: You can't get lucky if you don't show up, so suit up and show up. All highly successful people know they have to show up — and
- Grant Cardone: Net to CardoneCapital Investors for April totals $2,491,695, up $134,504 from March’s $2,357,191.
- Grant Cardone: If all the world's a stage, be a character worth remembering.
If you want to make your stamp in the world, my team can show you
- Grant Cardone: Here's some advice to help you 10X.
Write down your goals daily.
Drop things that aren't helping you move closer to your goals
- Grant Cardone: Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join thousands around the world for the 10X Bootcamp Interactive.
In less than 12 hours,
- Grant Cardone: At 10X Growth Conference, I asked Mike Rowe why he had such a booming, clear voice.
His response was that he was a professional
- Grant Cardone: All the excuses in the world won't change one simple fact: that fear is a sign to do whatever it is you fear - and do it quickly
- Grant Cardone: "When you're an entrepreneur it's all about challenging yourself and doing things differently". - Glenn Stearns
This year, you
- Grant Cardone: Your future is a summation of your actions today, not what you did or did not do yesterday.
Focus on your next action and take
- Grant Cardone: You're not going to move forward by staying in your comfort zone.
Don't be the comfortable "play-it-safe" person because fear
- Grant Cardone: Understand these 5 key things when it comes to risk and investment.
1. Taking risk is the new way to avoid risk.
2. Working to
- Grant Cardone: Success is not only about setting big goals, it's about learning crucial skills that move you forward every single day.
- Grant Cardone: 10X your income + 10X your business = 10X your family life.
To live the life you dreamed of you need to think BIG and follow
- Grant Cardone: Seeking ONLY seriously Super Talented professionals. If you are currently employed in the spaces I am in & looking for massive
- Grant Cardone: Increase your actions. Don't lower your standards.
If you really want something, whether it be a physical item, goal, or job
- Grant Cardone: I am NOW HIRING SALES COACHES.
If you are a coach, trainer or sales manager that is out of work or are looking for a step up
- Grant Cardone: Can't make your mark in this world without taking action.
Aim to create a legacy.
Aim to build an empire.
Aim to be great.
- Grant Cardone: There are things you do every day. You have the motivation. You have the determination already. Focus on the things that will
- Grant Cardone: The most successful companies have figured out that to get people to buy their products, they need to get people stuck in the
- Grant Cardone: Small thinking isn't going to get you anywhere. Think big if you want to be great. -GC
Come learn how thousands are changing
- Grant Cardone: Reasons People Buy:
1) Love the product to the point that I have to have it now.
2) Need this product now to solve a problem.
- Grant Cardone: I want to help you be the best you can be.
making less than you could be,
your personal growth has been flat,
- Grant Cardone
- Grant Cardone: 10x
- Grant Cardone: covid
- Grant Cardone: easter
- Grant Cardone: sunday
- Grant Cardone: dontgiveup
- Grant Cardone: realestate
- Grant Cardone: emdbitches365gc
- Grant Cardone: businesscoaching
- Grant Cardone: realestateagent realesate
- Grant Cardone: networking marketing event
- Grant Cardone: realestate investment realtor
- Grant Cardone: marketing networking digitalmarketing
- Grant Cardone: recruitment teamdevelopment businesscoaching
- Grant Cardone: businesscoaching businessadvice businessowners
- Grant Cardone: I am NOW HIRING SALES COACHES.
If you are a coach, trainer or sales manager that is out of work or is looking for a step up
- Grant Cardone: Commit to getting MORE done!
The more you get done, the more you will earn.
Many people say that they have trouble sticking
- Grant Cardone: Day 2 - 10X Bootcamp Interactive baby! Let's go! ??
Drop a "10X" if you're joining us today.
- Grant Cardone: People don't care what you been through until you have some success for them to look up to. GC
- Grant Cardone: Council Post: 10 Must-Attend Conferences For Agency Owners And Professionals
- Grant Cardone: Success and failure are both difficult. Which one would you pick?
- Grant Cardone: Get great at the things you hate
and you will meet an opportunity.
- Grant Cardone: eXp World Holdings Announces Seventh Annual Shareholder Summit
- Grant Cardone: Quitting just forces you have to start over again.
- Grant Cardone: Its not fear that guides my life, it's courage.
- Grant Cardone: ? Don't snooze on the opportunity to...
?? improve business skills
?? grow your network
?? double your income
Grab a $97 ticket
- Grant Cardone: It’s time to break through that plateau and make massive growth. ???♂??? Only 4 days are left till thousands meet up for the 10X
- Grant Cardone: I will be LIVE on stage for the 10X Bootcamp Interactive tomorrow at 11 AM EST.
Learn how to make more money with us ?? grantcardone.com
- Grant Cardone: ?? We are LIVE with the 10X Bootcamp Interactive. ?? Learn how you can be the top person in your field of work from Day 2's sessions
- Grant Cardone: Your network = your net worth. ?? = ?? ??
Who you choose to have around you will influence your mindset, your potential, your
- Grant Cardone: Most people underestimate the amount of effort, energy and resources that are required to ever succeed.
1. Don’t underestimate
- Randy Kessler: Talking Chauvin divorce. When should the court reject a settlement? Maybe this was the right case for it? A very gray legal
- Randy Kessler: Home Page - Court TV
- Randy Kessler: The Latest Issue in Divorces: Who Gets the Embryos?
- Randy Kessler: Happy to help FOX 5 Atlanta, WAGA-TV discuss Divorce during the pandemic.
- Randy Kessler: Dr. Anthony Fauci to deliver Emory Commencement address from Emory University on Vimeo
- Tom Fishburne: marketing metrics marketoon
- Tom Fishburne: “Advertising without Cookies” - new cartoon and post https://lnkd.in/gi3tEVE
Adland is counting down to the end of third-party
- Tom Fishburne: marketing
- Diego Rodriguez: What Can Corporate Innovators Learn from Startups?
- Diego Rodriguez: What’s the role of a product manager in a startup? In a public company? On Thursday, April 22nd at 11am PT/ 2pm ET please join
- Diego Rodriguez: Idaho Entrepreneur Challenge | Boise State University's Venture College
- Neil Patel: seo contentmarketing digitalmarketing
- Neil Patel: youtube videomarketing digitalmarketing
- Neil Patel: entrepreneur business digitalmarketing
- Neil Patel: videomarketing video contentmarketing
- Neil Patel: branding digitalmarketing onlinemarketing
- Neil Patel: emailmarketing leadgeneration digitalmarketing
- Neil Patel: 62.41% of All Google Searches Generate 0 Clicks
- Neil Patel: SEO is Turning into a Questions and Answers Game
- Neil Patel: conversionrateoptimization blogging digitalmarketing
- Neil Patel: digitalmarketing conversionrateoptimization marketing
- Neil Patel: Get Your MBA in SEO with These 10 Guides, 5 Courses, and 1 Tool
- Neil Patel: You won't become a millionaire from buying a $1000 course.
You'll become one from hard work and persistence.
- Neil Patel: The more quality content you publish, on a consistent basis, the better your results are going to be - especially in the long term
- Neil Patel: The New Way to Blog
- Neil Patel: linkbuilding seo contentmarketing
- Shelly Palmer: What's in a bubble? Loyalty or lock-in? ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- As you know, Epic Games is suing Apple.
- The latest argument: because
- Shelly Palmer: Have you heard Techstream with Shelly Palmer & Seth Everett yet? ??
We've released two episodes so far. New eps each Tuesday.
- Shelly Palmer: Visa is getting into crypto. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Visa plans to use its payment network to settle USD Coin transactions.
- Shelly Palmer: AT&T is lobbying for a slower internet. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
?? AT&T is lobbying against proposals to subsidize fiber-to-the-home
- Shelly Palmer: Coinbase's Nasdaq debut is a hit! ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Coinbase's market cap exceeds $86 billion.
- Coinbase (COIN) is the largest
- Shelly Palmer: Couldn't attend today's Technology, Media, & Marketing online networking salon? Here's what you missed. ??
When is it too early
- Shelly Palmer: LG Smartphones... RIP. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- LG is getting out of the smartphone business.
- LG had just a 2% global share of the
- Shelly Palmer: We're about to see an explosion of competitive blockchains vying for your NFT projects. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- The NFT marketplace
- Shelly Palmer: Tomorrow is April Fools' Day. Today is World Backup Day. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Tomorrow is a dangerous day on the internet. Pranks
- Shelly Palmer: Want a real education? Back up your own data. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- A New Zealand university's IT staff accidentally factory reset
- Shelly Palmer: I'm a Mac. I'm a PC. Who are you? ??
Now available: the premiere episode of Techstream with Shelly Palmer & Seth Everett wherever
- Shelly Palmer: The telecom industry hates Pres. Biden's $100 billion broadband plan. ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Biden's bill would prioritize broadband
- Shelly Palmer: Ready to be part of a FLoC? ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- FLoC is Google's a new toolset: Federated Learning of Cohorts.
- People will
- Shelly Palmer: Google just added a new lifehack you'll use every day.
If you have a Google search open on your desktop and you want to refine
- Shelly Palmer: It is with immense pride and joy that I announce the premiere episode of Techstream with Shelly Palmer and Seth Everett, a new
- Shelly Palmer: Are you interested in technology, media, and marketing? Join us at 11:05 a.m. ET today for our online networking salon.
- Shelly Palmer: Telecom industry pushing back on Biden's $100 billion broadband plan | #strategyhacker | 4/12/21
- Shelly Palmer: Auschwitz-Birkenau: The Technology of Death | Shelly Palmer
- Shelly Palmer: Data is like pizza? | #strategyhacker Update | 4/5/21
- Shelly Palmer: The Creator Class & NFTs | Shelly Palmer
- Shelly Palmer: strategyhacker nft crypto
- Shelly Palmer: strategyhacker nfts nfl
- Shelly Palmer: netneutrality
- Shelly Palmer: techstream
- Shelly Palmer: comcast
- Shelly Palmer: Stick a fork in Cortana... it's done! ??
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Microsoft ended support of the Cortana mobile app.
- Cortana for Windows
- Jules Polonetsky: Our lease is up at year end, and we are looking for new space. What are your best tips for the office of the future? Have
- Jules Polonetsky: Next book club - Privacy at the Margins - May 13, 2pm ET
Colorado Law Professor @Scott Skinner- Skinner-Thompson explores
- Jules Polonetsky: Do you monitor your fish tank filter?? Should this even be connected to the corporate network?
*This threat was not on my
- Jules Polonetsky: Dark Patterns: Manipulative UX Design and the Role of Regulation
- Jules Polonetsky: Understanding Digital Data Flows: Fundamentals of AI Governance
- Jules Polonetsky: Assistant General Counsel, Technology and Data Privacy
- Jules Polonetsky: Taking Stock With Teens - Spring 2021 Infographic
- Jules Polonetsky: Bavarian DPA action enforcing Schrems decision leads to termination of use of Mailchimp.
- Jules Polonetsky: GPA Executive Committee joint statement on the use of health data for domestic or international travel purposes
- Jules Polonetsky: We will be holding some of our VR policy discussions in VR. Because why not?
- Jules Polonetsky: AI Out Loud: Representation in Data for Voice-Activated Devices, Assistants, and Systems
- Jules Polonetsky: PEPR 2021 Conference on Privacy Engineering Practice and Respect – Program
- Jules Polonetsky: FPF announces appointment of Malavika Raghavan as Senior Fellow for India
- Jules Polonetsky: Xupermask, sold out.
- Jules Polonetsky: AR + VR: Privacy & Autonomy Considerations for Immersive Digital Worlds
- Jules Polonetsky: Ex-Google Employees Build New Search Engine
- Jules Polonetsky: 71 Wild Photos From The Juggalo March on Washington, DC ~ LIVE music blog
- Jules Polonetsky: Barb Lawler Joins IAF as COO - The Information Accountability Foundation
- Jules Polonetsky: AI Out Loud: Representation in Data for Voice-Activated Devices ...
- Jules Polonetsky: Sean Aitchison on Twitter
- Jules Polonetsky: The Brooch Is Back, Baby
- Jules Polonetsky: Mike Godwin on Twitter
- Jules Polonetsky: Privacy Book Club
- Jules Polonetsky: When the intelligence community experts are warning that we won't have any privacy if things continue...
- Jules Polonetsky: I didnt expect that the New York Times would A/B test headlines, but I guess I shouldnt be suprised. I imagine this is standard
- Jules Polonetsky: Right to be Forgotten in Brazil?
Analysis by Dr Luca Belli at the The Future of Privacy Forum blog.
- Jules Polonetsky: There will be no federal vaccine passport created by the US government, says the Biden Administration.... privacy concerns.
- Jules Polonetsky: The previous guidance was quite influential, looking forward to seeing the work product that emerges here.
- Dr. Sue Desmond-Hellmann: Deputy Director, Business Development – Multiple Roles Life Science & Agriculture
- Rafat Ali: The Lasting Impact of a Year With No Cruises
- Rafat Ali: Phocuswright founder Philip Wolf dies at 64 | PhocusWire
- Rafat Ali: Tourism in U.S. Chinatowns Hit Hard by Racism and Pandemic
- Rafat Ali: Vaccinated Americans Get Green Light to Travel Within U.S.
- Rafat Ali: Sustainability in Travel 2021: Emissions Benchmark of Six Global Hotel Companies
- Rafat Ali: Has the Era of Overzealous Cleaning Finally Come to an End?
- Rafat Ali: Airbnb Muscles Its Way Into Top 3 Strongest Travel Companies
- Rafat Ali: Why Did These Cousins Buy Their Company Back From Travelport?
- Rafat Ali: How Americans Traveled During the Pandemic: New Skift Research
- Rafat Ali: No Federal Mandate for Vaccine Passports: Biden Administration
- Rafat Ali: The Week That U.S. Travel Started Its Recovery, by the Numbers
- Rafat Ali: U.S. Travel Rebound Getting Stronger: New Skift Recovery Index
- Rafat Ali: Varsha Arora - Consultant - CAPA - Centre for Aviation | LinkedIn
- Rafat Ali: The Reputation of the Ugly American Tourist Won't Be Easy to Shake
- Rafat Ali: UK Aims to Restart Some International Travel for Britons by May 17
- Rafat Ali: Innovation Propelled the Travel Sector Forward Despite the Pandemic
- Rafat Ali: Travel Leaders Talk Covid Recovery at U.S. Senate Tourism Committee
- Rafat Ali: Travelers Support Health Passports to Jumpstart Tourism Says Survey
- Rafat Ali: France Uses Climate Legislation to Replace Short Flights With Trains
- Rafat Ali: Meaningful Travel & New Metrics To Measure - Skift On Future of Travel
- Rafat Ali: The Catch-22 of Zero-Covid Zones: Events Happen But Can Cancel on a Dime
- Rafat Ali: The 100 Virtual Work Startups Disrupting And Substituting Business Travel
- Rafat Ali: Travel's Labor Problem Now as Surge in Demand Leaves Operators Scrambling
- Rafat Ali: Inspirato Could Go Public in $1 Billion SPAC Deal With Travel Investor Thayer Ventures
- Rafat Ali: Airlines Will Watch Closely the Biden-Era Scrutiny of the American-JetBlue Partnership
- Rafat Ali: Travel Investor Certares' Plan to Be Kingmaker in Hertz Reorganization Hits a Snag
- Rafat Ali: Embattled Delta CEO Refuses to Condemn Georgia Elections Law, Defends Earlier Statements
- Rafat Ali: Hipmunk Co-Founders Debut Next-Gen Flight Search Tool to Skirt Online Travel 'Collusion'
- Rafat Ali: Google Maps to Redirect Drivers to Eco-Friendly Routes Just as Travelers Do More Road Trips
- Rafat Ali: hotels travel hospitality
- Rafat Ali: The Skift team is discussing “Habits of U.S. Pandemic Traveler & Recovery ??” Today, Apr 9 at 11:00 AM EDT on Clubhouse. Join us live
- Rafat Ali: Delta Expects to Return to Profits This Fall Even Without Lucrative Biz Travelers
- Rafat Ali: Air New Zealand's Domestic Corporate Travel Has Recovered to 90 Percent of Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Rafat Ali: In last six months, we have brought on Skift team members living in Dominican Republic, Denmark, St Louis, Baltimore, Washington DC
- Rafat Ali: Coming at 11 am ET today, live on Clubhouse, Skift edit/research team in its weekly discussion, this time on what summer travel will
- Rafat Ali: What Tourism Can Learn From Chile’s Setback Amid Record Vaccination Rates
- Rafat Ali: Why Did Extended Stay America Settle for a Lowball $6 Billion Takeover Bid?
- Rafat Ali: Travel Companies Selling Their Offices Reinforces Remote Work's Staying Power
- Rafat Ali: American Road Trips Surpass 2019 Levels as Latest Indicator of Travel Recovery
- Rafat Ali: Emirates Wants to Shake Up Ticket Sales Through Closer Ties to Travel Agencies
- Rafat Ali: Join Our Skift Clubhouse Chat Friday on the Summer Ahead for Short-Term Rentals
- Rafat Ali: Skift Branded Content: Call for Writers
- Shane Snow: entrepreneurship people leadership
- Shane Snow: thatisall
- Steven Johnson: Chipotle Partnerships Edify Relevant Relationships
- Steven Johnson: Circle K Out Positioning Restaurants for Customers
- Steven Johnson: Wendy’s Price Drives Frequency and Brand Adoption
- Steven Johnson: The Fresh Market Great Grocerant Easter Dinner Options
- Steven Johnson: Beef O’Brady’s Two Steps Forward with a View
- Steven Johnson: Self-Driving Cars to Start Delivering Domino's Pizza in Houston
- Steven Johnson: TooJay’s Easter Dinner Anyway you Like Dine-in, Takeout, and Delivery
- Steven Johnson: Are Multi-branded Restaurant Companies a Platform for Success or Debacle?
- Steven Johnson: Trending this week: DoorDash sues Olo for fraud and more on Pizza Hut's digital pickup window
- Steven Johnson: Sprint Food Stores Differentiation That Smells Like Success
- Steven Johnson: Burger King’s Artificial Intelligence is not Artificial
- Steven Johnson: Technology is replacing Front-line Foodservice Employees
- Steven Johnson: Is High End Convenience Store Foxtrot the Next Big Thing
- Steven Johnson: 5 things: UCLA tops 2021 Niche Best College Food ranking
- Steven Johnson: Coca-Cola Restaurants will have to Fight to Get and Keep Customers
- Steven Johnson: Murphy USA Grocerant Niche Fresh Food Will Drive Growth
- Steven Johnson: Is Coolgreens Meal Subscription Service ‘Better-for-You’?
- Steven Johnson: At Intersection of Tomorrow’s Hotel Industry and Fresh Food
- Steven Johnson: Is Mobility Mandatory for Restaurants, Grocers, and C-Stores
- Steven Johnson: Foodservice Marketing Favors Grocery Stores over Restaurants
- Steven Johnson: food beverage dairy
- Steven Johnson: food beverage grocery
- Steven Johnson: foodservice retail cpg
- Steven Johnson: restaurants cpg retail
- Steven Johnson: food beverage packaging
- Steven Johnson: Urban Chefs Moving-On-Up
- Steven Johnson: growth success grocerant
- Steven Johnson: coffee freshfoods fastfood
- Steven Johnson: growth success restaurants
- Steven Johnson: foodsales technology service
- Steven Johnson: grocery grocerant restaurant
- Steven Johnson: Dunkin’ Driving Donuts Home
- Steven Johnson: freshfoods fastfood fastcasual
- Steven Johnson: Del Monte Farm Fresh Restaurant
- Steven Johnson: Shake Shack Stuck in the Middle
- Steven Johnson: foodmarketing freshfoods fastfood
- Steven Johnson: foodservice restaurants grocerant
- Steven Johnson: foodservice grocerants servicedeli
- Steven Johnson: Chipotle’s Future is on Auto Pilot
- Steven Johnson: Family Express At-Pump Food Ordering
- Steven Johnson: The Frozen Food Court Pays Dividends
- Steven Johnson: Restaurants Rebound with Rebranded Booze
- Steven Johnson: Little Caesars Living Room Food Marketing
- Steven Johnson: Outback is Out-front with Virtual Chicken
- Steven Johnson: Tijuana Flats Enjoy March Madness with US
- Steven Johnson: Get this, Is Hemp What’s on the Menu Next
- Steven Johnson: Edible’s Mix & Match Grocerant Niche Success
- Steven Johnson: White Castle Continues Looking a Customer Ahead
- Steven Johnson: FreshDirect Grocerant Growth is Customer Focused
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: 5 reasons not to become a data analyst
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data dataanalytics businessintelligence
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: communityovercompetition data dataleadership
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: How She Built a Data Empire Working Abroad! (Lillian Pierson) - KNN Ep. 41
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: Wanna 10x your content production game?! Keep reading ????
If you’re trying to grow
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: GPT-3
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data leadership
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: marketing analytics
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: mindset datacareers
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data marketing analytics
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: marketing data analytics
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data dataleaders analytics
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: datascience analytics data
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: datascience data creatives
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data entrepreneurs startups
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data dataleadership analytics
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: entrepreneur womenintech data
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: datascientist data datascience
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: womenintechnology data mindset
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data analytics entrepreneurmindset
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data analytics managementreporting
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: data leadership entrepreneurmindset
- Lillian Pierson, P.E. ? Data CEO, Product Owner and Mentor: Best Books for Data Product Managers
- John Barrows: The subject line in your cold emails is important.
But... The first sentence in your email is just as important.
- John Barrows: sales business entrepreneurship
- John Barrows: customersuccess sales evolve
- John Barrows: happiness gratitude success
- John Barrows: webinar cadence sales
- John Barrows: sales leadership emea
- John Barrows: sales linkedin
- John Barrows: sales startup
- John Barrows: 16 Sales Influencers To Follow Right Now
- John Barrows: Sales Leaders Share Top Advice for Success in 2021
- John Barrows: Pretty sweet to see Gong added Magic Johnson as the keynote for their event.
Maybe they will get Tom Brady for the next event?
- John Barrows: I really wish LinkedIn auto cadence tools (and providers) would be banned from LinkedIn.
There’s so much wrong with them and
- John Barrows: In the spirit of LeadIQ's March Sales Madness bracket, I decided to dust off the old basketball and see if I still got it... ??
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retail Customer Experience That Works: Connecting With Shoppers
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retailers: Why you Keep Picking the Wrong Employee Time after Time
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Do You Recognize These 6 Early Warning Signs Of Losing A Retail Sale?
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Are remote controlled robots ready to deliver for grocers and drugstores?
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Are Employees Building Up Your Online Store And Sabotaging Profit Margins?
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: What 10 Creative Retailers Are Doing Now to Attract Customers Back to Stores
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: [Infographic] 7 Questions That Must Get a “Yes” to Close More Retail Sales
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 6 Ways To Protect Yourself From Email Ransom Scammers Who Have Your Real Password
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Increasing Shopper Conversion Rates: 10 Retail Secrets Every Luxury Brand Should Know
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: To Learn Relationship Selling And Close More Sales, Dissect A Movie Script – Here’s Why
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 7 Retail Customer Experience Mistakes Retailers Make https://bit.ly/39bCRoQ by TheRetailDoctor
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Here's the shocking truth: holding employees accountable is impossible.
That is, it is impossible unless you
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Many associates build rapport after a customer says they'll take it. The associate doesn't have to risk not being
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Meet Eli Gurock, Founder of Magic Beans.
Magic Beans is a baby gear and toys store located in the Boston, Massachusetts
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail sales customerservice
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailsales retailer
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: sales success inspiration
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: sales speaker keynote
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail sales training
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: economy retail sales
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailers
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail cust
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: sales training selling
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: custserv retailculture shopping
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: inboundmarketing hubspot google
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail brickandmortar retailers
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail ecommerce brickandmortar
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailstrategy retailers
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Amazon goes shopping at the mall
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailsalestraining magic
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailsalestraining sales
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailsalestraining salon
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: customerservice retail applewatch
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: marketing digitalmarketing podium
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailpodcast patriciafripp
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: vaccinepassport retail musicislife
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: transaction windowsofcontact retail
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: brickandmortar retail retailoperations
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: retail retailsales retailsalestraining
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Better Sales through Customer Engagement
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: A 5 Point Road Map To Compete With Amazon
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: How to Sell Based On Emotion And Not Logic
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 8 Reasons Why Customers Don’t Buy From You
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retail Customer Service: Greeting a Customer
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Resolve Retail Customer Complaints in 4 Easy Steps
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retail Store Tour - Showing Customers All You Sell
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: salestipsforentrepreneurs salestipsandtricks sales
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 7 Eye-Openers For How To Hire Great Retail Employees
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retail Customer Service: Beware Disgruntled Employees
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Why Closing The Sale Techniques Are Dead For Retailers
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Are You Missing These 4 Key Retail Sales Training Tips?
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Customers Come to Buy. Don’t Let Them Leave Disappointed
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retail Management Tips: 15 Ways to Increase Profit Margins
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Retail Sales Training: 5 Tips To Train Employees To Hustle
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Sales Training: Letting Customers Wait Will Cost You Money
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 24 Do's And Don'ts Of Customer Service By Personality Style
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 4 Ways To Improve Your Retail Customer Experience and Sales
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Why Employees Are Key To Customer Centricity with Bob Phibbs
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: How to Attract Customers and Increase Your Store Foot Traffic
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: Do You Provide an Engaging Customer Experience? Take This Quiz
- Bob Phibbs, the Retail Doctor: 7 Leadership Training Skills To Make Your Store More Successful
- Judy Marks: How the best leaders can acknowledge the other pandemic: Loneliness
- Judy Marks: America’s Pandemic Recovery Creates Many Paths To Tech Jobs
- Judy Marks: What a Year of WFH Has Done to Our Relationships at Work
- Judy Marks: Hack the Career Ladder by Landing a Mentor
- Judy Marks: weareotis madetomoveyou
- Judy Marks: closethegendergap
- Judy Marks: Today marks one year since our listing on the NYSE as a newly, independent company. Over this past year, we’ve adapted to support
- Judy Marks: Our Environmental, Social, and Governance programs are integral to bringing our vision and strategy to life. Our vision – to give
- Judy Marks: Otis Announces Winners of the First Made to Move Communities? Global Student Challenge
- Brian de Haaff: Meet the Aha! Fellows — Spring 2021 Class
- Brian de Haaff: Your Roadmap Is a Promise (Do You Keep It?)
- Brian de Haaff: A New Record Type for Improved Idea Management
- Brian de Haaff: productmanagement productplanning portfoliomanagement
- Brian de Haaff: Automatically Sync the Status of Epics and Features
- Brian de Haaff: productmanagement productroadmap survey
- Brian de Haaff: I actually seriously said this today and laughed after at the fact that I felt like it was true. "I have a plan but I just do
- Brian de Haaff: The top new features that Aha! shipped in Q1. Did your idea make the cut? https://lnkd.in/gfFMUKz
- Brian de Haaff: Product Management All-Star: 6 Questions With Stephanie Redl
- Brian de Haaff: Product Management All-Star: 6 Questions with Katie Saindon
- Brian de Haaff: Create Beautiful New Charts to Visualize Your Aha! Data
- Brian de Haaff: Aha! Welcomes Maryville Consulting Group to Partner Program
- Ryan Roslansky: Episode 3 of Envision: Leaders must collaborate to tackle today's global challenges - The Official Microsoft Blog
- Ryan Roslansky: LinkedIn announces new classes for job hunters to sharpen their skills
- Ryan Roslansky: April - Workforce Report 2021
- Ryan Roslansky: Jeff Horwitz on Twitter
- Ryan Roslansky: Looking at many of the startups coming out of Covid, it's a good reminder that true innovation is rarely driven by having the
- Dr. Eslambolchi Hossein (Applied Physics): A prima facie case of the harmful effects of 5G/mm-Wave on human health is being propagated through
- Dr. Eslambolchi Hossein (Applied Physics): ML capability has reached an inflection point, achieving human-level performance in tasks traditionally
- Maynard Webb: I think my board wants to replace me as CEO of my own company. What should I do?
- Maynard Webb: My growing company is being courted. Should we sell while we’re hot?
- Maynard Webb: A founder’s guide to the care and feeding of seed investors
- Maynard Webb: KKR-backed AppLovin raises $2 billion in IPO -source
- Maynard Webb: What If Change Didn’t Take A Crisis?
- Maynard Webb: Dear Founder: Selling your company for a great price is good problem to have
- Tai Tran: networkgap closethegap mentorship
- Tai Tran: networkgap socialimpact
- Steve Anderson: How to Think Like Bezos and Grow Like Amazon - FlipMyFunnel
- Steve Anderson: Amazon is building its own lab to test workers for Covid-19
- Steve Anderson: Amazon Future Engineer is more than doubling its reach
- Steve Anderson: Amazon donates $1.5M to support Seattle-area hunger relief efforts through four organizations
- Steve Anderson: Facebook and Amazon Boosted Lobbying Spending in 2020
- Steve Anderson: Amazon’s secret home robot Vesta reportedly in ‘late-prototype stage’ of development
- Steve Anderson: Amazon’s body-scanning Halo fitness band is now available to everyone in the US – TechCrunch
- Steve Anderson: Covid-19 Propels Amazon to Top U.S. Grocery Retailer for the 2021 dunnhumby Retailer Preference Index
- Steve Anderson: Amazon congratulates President Biden and Vice President Harris; lends support to vaccinating Americans
- Steve Anderson: Amazon updates remote work guidance, plans to ‘return to an office-centric culture as our baseline’
- Steve Anderson: How Jeff Bezos Skyrocketed Amazon's Growth with a “Day 1” Mindset - CSQ | Magazine, Events, Community
- Steve Anderson: Amazon asks CDC to prioritize its essential workers for COVID-19 vaccine at ‘earliest appropriate time’
- Steve Anderson: Amazon Australia on Track to Complete its First Robotics Fulfilment Centre in the Southern Hemisphere | Amazon AU
- Steve Anderson: Want to grow your business like Amazon did? On March 24th at 12 pm EST on Facebook Live join me as I deep dive into the Test
- Steve Anderson: The research firm expects Amazon to ring in sales of $367.2 billion this year, nearly six times more than the $64.6 billion that
- Steve Anderson: To all of you: be kind, be original, create more than you consume, and never, never, never let the universe
smooth you into your
- Steve Anderson: Set your reminder for today at 12 pm EST on Facebook Live, so you can start understanding the steps to grow your business!
- Steve Anderson: https://lnkd.in/eRfhMtp Inc on Wednesday offered to help with the United States' efforts involving the COVID-19 vaccine, according
- Steve Anderson: Learn why you need to experiment if you are going to grow. Listen to Part 2 of my conversation with Michael Veazey on his 10K
- Steve Anderson: Amazon One
- Steve Anderson: Steve Anderson's Video
- Steve Anderson: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
- Steve Anderson: Amazon Externship | CEHD News
- Steve Anderson: The World's Best Employers 2020
- Steve Anderson: Jeff Bezos’ Earth Fund has a new leader
- Steve Anderson: Insurtech Trends in 2021 | Agency Revolution
- Steve Anderson: Amazon opens first 4-star store in New Jersey
- Steve Anderson: December 11th Episode of The Round Table Talk Show
- Steve Anderson: Amazon donating 2,000 tropical plants like those in Spheres for sale to benefit Seattle zoo
- Steve Anderson: Ring Recalls Video Doorbells After Several Catch Fire
- Steve Anderson: Amazon sold billions of products during holiday period; third-party sales up 50% globally
- Steve Anderson: Consumers spent $900 billion more online in 2020. Here's who will keep the biggest gains
- Steve Anderson: Amazon Web Services launches new tool to detect bias and blind spots in machine learning
- Steve Anderson: MacKenzie Scott reveals she has given away nearly $4.2 billion in the last four months
- Steve Anderson: Amazon can earn a wild-card game, based on regular-season viewership - ProFootballTalk
- Steve Anderson: EU parliament invites Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Alphabet CEOs to hearing, report says
- Steve Anderson: Amazon purchases 11 aircraft from Delta and WestJet to join Amazon Air’s network
- Steve Anderson: Report: Amazon working on Alexa-enabled device to track and measure sleep disorder
- Steve Anderson: More retail pain ahead: UBS predicts 80,000 stores will close in the U.S. by 2026
- Steve Anderson: Amazon will expand Amazon Care telemedicine service nationwide to all companies
- Steve Anderson: COVID-19 e-commerce report: Pandemic boosted online shopping spending by $183B
- Steve Anderson: BlackBerry's Stock Surges On Amazon Partnership: What Investors Should Know
- Steve Anderson: Amazon will not build giant warehouse on wetland in Pickering | CBC News
- Steve Anderson: Thought Leadership Authorship and Better Content Tips | Steve Anderson
- Steve Anderson: Eero partners with internet providers to sell its routers to customers
- Steve Anderson: Amazon teams up with YETI in lawsuit against alleged counterfeiters
- Steve Anderson: Amazon Prime Video will be home to NFL’s Thursday Night Football
- Steve Anderson: Amazon plans to add 5 sites, create 2,000 jobs in Metro Detroit
- Steve Anderson: Amazon opens the first permanent online-only Whole Foods store
- Steve Anderson: No, Amazon Won't Deliver You a Burrito by Drone Anytime Soon
- Benét J. Wilson: The Maynard Institute Welcomes the 2021 Maynard 200 Fellows
- Benét J. Wilson: Journalists, Comms & PR: ??Finesse your story pitches!?? - Freelance Writers & Creators
- Stacy Donovan Zapar: sourcing recruiting remotework
- Tim Hagen: Feedback Paradise DOES Exist - Coaching Conversations
- Tim Hagen: podcast leadership leadershipdevelopment
- Tim Hagen: feedback feedbackmatters coachingculture
- Tim Hagen: 5 Strategies to Build a Coaching Culture
- Tim Hagen: coaching podcast leadershipdevelopment
- Tim Hagen: Re: Viewing How We View Unemployment
- Tim Hagen: coaching coachingtraining training
- Tim Hagen: coachingtraining coachingculture
- Tim Hagen: Voice of Customer: Case Study
- Tim Hagen: coaching coachingtraining hr
- Tim Hagen: podcast marketing salestips
- Tim Hagen: podcast coaching leadership
- Tim Hagen: coaching podcast leadership
- Tim Hagen: Tim Hagen
- Tim Hagen: Why feedback is a strategy
- Tim Hagen: coaching leadership podcast
- Tim Hagen: coaching sales podcast
- Tim Hagen: CoachingYOU Assessment
- Tim Hagen: feedack coaching
- Tim Hagen: Progress Coaching on Instagram: “Is your team struggling with Accountability? Ask yourself whether you’ve specifically defined what
- Tim Hagen: How to Use Surveys & Assessments to Drive Learning & Coaching In Your Organization
- Tim Hagen: Journal-Based Coaching Is the Write Stuff for Learners
- Ronan Dunne: Verizon Doubles Down On Team Dynamics And Prospers During Pandemic
- Ronan Dunne: At Verizon, we believe that speaking out on social issues is how we live out our values. If an issue is important to our stakeholders
- Ronan Dunne: Proud to see Verizon recognized as one of the 2021 Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. Our benefits and
- Pascal BORNET: WE ARE HIRING!
You are a data scientist or a data engineer?
You are a fresh graduate or an experienced practitioner?
- Pascal BORNET: Honoured to see our book featured in The Business Times. Another amazing opportunity to share our message with more people!
- Pascal BORNET: This is my life ??
---------- Is yours similar?
If you like my posts, you will enjoy my new book: https://buff.ly/390vCzf (proceeds
- Pascal BORNET: ar vr technology
- Pascal BORNET: automation technology
- Pascal BORNET: 3dprinting technology
- Pascal BORNET: hyperloop technology
- Pascal BORNET: design vr technology
- Pascal BORNET: worldinnovationday
- Pascal BORNET: ai
- Pascal BORNET: technology innovation emg
- Pascal BORNET: agriculture art technology
- Pascal BORNET: ai technology machinelearning
- Pascal BORNET: A ship engine failed, NO ONE could fix it.
An expert with more than 40 years experience in the field was hired. He inspected
- Pascal BORNET: Gartner recently published its Emerging Tech radar. Key words: Interfaces and experiences, and productivity revolution!
- Pascal BORNET: Researchers have created an amazing 3D imaging system to analyse in real time blood flow. It provides super clear, incredibly
- Pascal BORNET: A scannable QR code advertisement created by 1,500 drones in the sky of Shanghai. Beautiful.
Is this the future of billboards
- Pascal BORNET: A very promising technology to support paralyzed people...
We call this the Internet Of Bodies (IoB). The IoB is an extension
- Pascal BORNET: Brilliant illustration of what we call OVERFITING
That is a machine learning model which fits the training data well, but does
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Inheriting data-driven disappointment
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Operationalization: the art and science of making metrics
- Cassie Kozyrkov: MFML 024 - An example: The parking lot
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Cassie Kozyrkov - Chief Decision Scientist - Google | LinkedIn
- Cassie Kozyrkov: How to spot a data charlatan
- Cassie Kozyrkov: MFML 022 - Skilled decision-makers
- Cassie Kozyrkov: MFML 023 - Reliable or unreliable?
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Will AI kill analytics and statistics?
- Cassie Kozyrkov: MFML 025 - Wish responsibly
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Cassie Kozyrkov - YouTube
- Cassie Kozyrkov: Happy April Fool's Day! ??
Tell me your favorite LinkedIn pranks in the comments?
- Scott Spector: Epic Games raises $1B for long-term metaverse plans, with $200M from Sony
- Scott Spector: Quincy Jones On Bebop, Jazz And His Streaming Venture, Qwest TV
- Scott Spector: Verizon and Dreamscape Immersive ink 5G innovation partnership
- Scott Spector: Sony invests another $200 million in Epic Games
- Scott Spector: 15 Years of Spotify: How the Streaming Giant Has Changed and Reinvented the Music Industry
- Scott Spector: Amazon’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ Series to Cost $465 Million for First Season
- Mark Hunter: Maybe the full calendar is not the opportunity-driven calendar we think.
Maybe the white space calendar is the calendar that actually
- Mark Hunter: Respect goes two ways. Remember that the first word in social media and social selling is “social.” This means you have to respect
- Mark Hunter: Are you an expert who wants to reboot your business during this crisis??
Myth-busting truths: No matter what your particular expertise
- Mark Hunter: socialselling businessacceleration socialmediamanagement
- Mark Hunter: Why I Released “A Mind for Sales” During a Pandemic
- Mark Hunter: What is the best sales compliment you've ever gotten?
- Mark Hunter: prospectingtips salesleadership businessacceleration
- Mark Hunter: salessuccess learninganddevelopment salesleadership
- Mark Hunter: saleslogicpodcast salessuccess businessacceleration
- Mark Hunter: outboundconference salesconference salesprospecting
- Mark Hunter: salessuccess salesleadership businessacceleration
- Mark Hunter: outboundconference sellingskills salesmotivation
- Mark Hunter: Fully vaccinated people can travel at low risk to themselves, new CDC guidance says
- Mark Hunter: outboundconference salesconference
- Mark Hunter: sales prospecting salesprospecting
- Mark Hunter: sales salesleadership salesprocess
- Mark Hunter: amindforsales b2bleads salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: A Mind for Sales - Making Time Count
- Mark Hunter: sales sellingskills salesprospecting
- Mark Hunter: salesprocess sales pricingstrategies
- Mark Hunter: leadership productivity timemanagment
- Mark Hunter: salesbooks amindforsales salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: successmindsets motivation mindfulness
- Mark Hunter: 10 Strategies to be Successful in Sales
- Mark Hunter: Snow Stakes and Your Boundaries in Life
- Mark Hunter: Why Setting and Achieving Goals is Hard
- Mark Hunter: b2bsales virtualselling salesenablement
- Mark Hunter: masterclass timemanagement salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: motivation prospecting salesprospecting
- Mark Hunter: prospecting salesprocess salesmotivation
- Mark Hunter: salesbooks salesleadership amindforsales
- Mark Hunter: salesmotivation prospecting salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: goals2021 goalsettingtips salesleadership
- Mark Hunter: saleslogicpodcast csuites salesleadership
- Mark Hunter: salesprospecting prospecting salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: success businessacceleration salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: amindforsales salesmindset salesleadership
- Mark Hunter: morningswithmark lifelessons helpingothers
- Mark Hunter: salesreinvented leadgeneration prospecting
- Mark Hunter: timemanagment productivity salesmotivation
- Mark Hunter: salesleadership mindsetmastery salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: saleslogic emotionalintelligence podcasting
- Mark Hunter: BESTSELLING BOOK INTERVIEW: A MIND FOR SALES
- Mark Hunter: saleslogic trustbasedleadership salespodcast
- Mark Hunter: amindforsales salesbooks businessacceleration
- Mark Hunter: masterclass salessuccess businessacceleration
- Mark Hunter: saleslogic salespodcast emotionalintelligence
- Mark Hunter: amindforsales salessuccess mindsetiseverything
- Mark Hunter: salesmindset timemanagementskills salessuccess
- Mark Hunter: salesprocess priceoptimization salesmotivation
- Mark Hunter: outboundconference salessuccess keynotespeaking
- Mark Hunter: outboundconference salessuccess salesleadership
- Mark Hunter: salesleadership goalsetting mindsetiseverything
- Mark Hunter: outboundconference
- Mark Hunter: saleslogicpodcast
- Mark Hunter: morningswithmark
- Mark Hunter: velocitymindset
- Mark Hunter: globalgurus
- Mark Hunter: AirDeck
- Mark Hunter: The State of Uncertainty and The Impact on American Business Today
- Mark Hunter: Google is accelerating partial reopening of offices and putting limits on future of remote work
- Paul Stoffels, MD: As 2030 deadline looms we must accelerate progress against TB